Loved the wine trap, the guys in the mirror and especial your favorite place. Be sure to take my tour today because it has connections to your favorite place.
Jean, I did indeed do the tour and even commented. You mean you didn't get that one either?
Yes, I got it but after I had been here to read your blog. We crossed in the mail, so to speak.
Whew. glad it wasn't another lost comment. and your bedroom is so pretty and big!
I just read where dark chocolate has the most feel good chemical in it. Apparently, you can't eat enough. (My theory.)
Why thank you Michael,I agree.
I agree with the last. I’m not the older woman in the mirror. I’m maybe 25 or 30 at most. The spirit is the same even though the outside tells lies.
There was a time when that wine trap would have lured me right in.
The beach picture reminded me of all the summers of my youth. Now I am the old man looking in the mirror.
I loved them all Peg especially the one about getting old. That's what I look like every morning. Oh well that's life. See ya.Cruisin Paul
there's so much truth here!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Loved the wine trap, the guys in the mirror and especial your favorite place. Be sure to take my tour today because it has connections to your favorite place.
Jean, I did indeed do the tour and even commented. You mean you didn't get that one either?
Yes, I got it but after I had been here to read your blog. We crossed in the mail, so to speak.
Whew. glad it wasn't another lost comment. and your bedroom is so pretty and big!
I just read where dark chocolate has the most feel good chemical in it. Apparently, you can't eat enough. (My theory.)
Why thank you Michael,I agree.
I agree with the last. I’m not the older woman in the mirror. I’m maybe 25 or 30 at most. The spirit is the same even though the outside tells lies.
There was a time when that wine trap would have lured me right in.
The beach picture reminded me of all the summers of my youth. Now I am the old man looking in the mirror.
I loved them all Peg especially the one about getting old. That's what I look like every morning. Oh well that's life. See ya.
Cruisin Paul
there's so much truth here!
Post a Comment