Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Izzy is back.

The coast is now clear. That bitch went home.
I'm telling you I did not like her around.
She was stinky too.
Doesn't anyone give that girl a bath?

Gertie came to my house yesterday early afternoon.
It was such a nice day too. Perfect weather. Mom and I had a couple of walks that were great. I got to chase bunnies. 
That is always so much fun. 
Not as fun as chasing fish, but it's fun on land.

Mom and I had to pick up Dad because he had to be towed to a place that fixes his work vehicle. I love, love, love car rides. 
Don't know about my mom though.
I felt mom's tension. But car rides are fun and she didn't seem to be having fun. She was mumbling about how much this was going to set us back and I had no idea what she was talking about. I just knew we were picking up my favorite man, I didn't much care about her mumblings.

On Saturday Dad did a favor for a contractor and went to his house to look at a couple of bathtubs. I got to go with him and so did mom. 
But he got out of the car without me. How rude.
I was stuck in the car with mom. 
I was not happy. I sat up in the backseat and just stared at the front door until he came out. I was focused. 
She kept trying to get me to look at her, but no way, I did not want to miss him. Boy, I love him. And he came back and we got to go to a swimming hole. YEAH, it was such fun.

I wait by the door and or window every time my Big Man leaves me.
It drives mom bonkers or she's taking my picture. What's the big deal, she claims to love him and she never does this! I love him more. He's mine, silly woman! You don't stand a chance!

Life was great until Monday. That bitch was dropped off at our house with her food and bed. Just like that she is sticking her nose in my toy boxes. 
She was drinking my water. That just isn't nice, the nerve.
And she was hogging my Dad and Mom. Oh, I needed her to go home. 
In 5 minutes of being here, she drank from my water bowl, grabbed my stuffed poo-bear and had my parents loving on her. 
Well, this is not going to last if I have anything to do with it.

At dinner time I ate and then I was hoping for our normal long after dinner walk. Normally it is for an hour. 
I was excited ....alone at last with Dad and Mom.
But then SHE came with us. Why is she still here? Even my walks must include her? WHY? For the love of bacon, I don't get why they are doing this to me.
I'm a good girl and this isn't nice. 
This is how they pay me back for listening to them?
She will leave by bedtime I am certain.

Nope, she is still here. I can't even stand watching Dad give her all this love and affection. I am going to sit right on top of his feet just like she is. 
I will get all the love then. HA - that'll show her.
Nope, he is paying attention and rubbing both of us. What the hell is this?
My world is falling apart. He's breaking my heart. I need to pull out all the stops and give him my sad puppy eyes. That will work on him. Wait, have I lost my powers over him? He is still sharing the love? I must find something...

Oh wait, she is a barker. I don't bark and they love that. 
They will kick her out in no time. 
Wait. What? She is barking at a truck and Dad is disciplining her. 
Oh good, he hates her. What? She stopped and he rewarded her? 
Oh. my. God, 
I am going to do something drastic. I think I will bark. I barked. 
They yelled at me. I stopped immediately so they weren't mad, but dang it I am mad. I need to find a plan to rid the house of this black dog. Grrrr.....

It's getting late I like to lay under mom's feet while she watches some tv or reads. But this bitch is still by her. 
I know, I will sit across from her and stare at her. 
It works on my parents.  My stare is like a death stare. They do whatever I want after staring at them constantly for 30 minutes. My mom is the weakest by my stare so this bitch ought to be the same.

I have been staring for 30 minutes, the bitch isn't afraid of me. Now my mom is rubbing around her ears. STOP THIS PEOPLE!!  THIS IS MY HOUSE. THAT IS MY AFFECTION. MAKE IT STOP.

I go to mom and take my snout and push her hands away from Gertie. 
I have had enough of this!!!  It does nothing. Apparently, they don't love me anymore I am going to go be alone....and pout. I lay far away from everyone. I am going to be alone...with sad face until you make her leave. Nope, not coming when they call. Call all you want you traitors. I am staying over here until she leaves. I am manning the door behind me. Hell, I'll open it with my teeth if I have to just so she will walk out this door. 

Geez, now Gertie is in her bed. But it's next to mine and I am not going to lay next to her even if it is my own bed. 
Nope, staying by the front door now.
Look at her, all relaxed and comfortable in my house! 
One nervey little dog isn't she? I don't like her anymore.

I got no sleep, I was up and down all night. My Dad can attest to that. 
I refused to go to my bed either upstairs or down. I made everyone miserable but Gertie. She slept like a rock. She should do that at her house, not mine!  

Okay, it's light out and she has to be going home after this walk at 5:30a. What she's coming inside again? Oh brother. Eating again? Go eat at your house. I tried to push her aside, but Dad saw me and that didn't go well. I am not happy that she is making me get yelled at. 
Can't they see this is all her fault? 

Finally, at 10am Tuesday Gertie's owners show up. 
They took her home. Not fast enough to me but she's finally gone. 
I crawled into my bed, let out a big sigh and plopped onto my bed. 
My bed, alone with no dogs here. I went to sleep quickly.
All is right with the world. 
My pack is together and there are no more stinky dogs here, except me.
That is the way it must stay. Honestly, I'm exhausted. I was up all night.
Time for sleep and rest now. 
I'm going to dream about swimming now, my happy place.
Hopefully when I wake up no one but my humans will be here!

8 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Levi the Mighty Schnauzer here. Your pawrets were so mean to you, allowing that invader to take over your life! You did a good job making Gertie feel unwelcome. It's too bad she's so dumb she didn't get it, as hard as you tried to put her in her place. And your mom putting your beds side by side, what was she thinking? Was she drinking wine at the time? At least your mom let you use her computer to let the world know you got your nose out of joint trying to protect your humans from that enemy bitch. My big brother peed on invaders that came to our house.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Hey Levi, thanks for the support and idea. I'm pee'ing next time. There better not be a next time though or I'm going to your house, I like you.

Cruisin Paul said...

I'm not sure what to say about this other then Izzy is back to normal. Thank goodness. I feel for Izzy. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Linda d said...

I’ve always said a dogs life is a tough one.

Mike said...

So you didn't record Gertie barking so you could play it back for Izzy every once in a while? Just to let her know how good she has it?

Abby said...

What is with that Gertie. The nerve! Keep on dreaming about swimming, Izzy. Namaste!

Olga said...

Interesting how a pet will pick one person -- not necessarily the one who feeds her/him.

Julie H said...

Too bad Snookie wasn't there she'd bite that Gertie's heels for you!