Now that got your attention, didn't it?
Honestly, it is 2018 and we as a society are going backward in so many damn ways. In the scheme of all the horrible things going on in the world, this is minor. But it still bugs the crap out of me.
In the last 24 hrs, I have had several people insist they speak with a man to be sure what I was stating was indeed fact.
The dumb twit, Rosemary, said to me after I went over the cost (I saw the photo she sent) and the process etc that "I couldn't possibly know for certain so have a man call me or respond via email to my photo"
Fine, will do.
I honestly get tired of explaining why I know all this. In all seriousness bloggers, Rick made me shadow him for 2 weeks. When Gary did a walk in conversion I had to shadow him. Rick and I both feel it is important for me to know and understand to give the customers a level of comfort instead of concern. But unless one has a penis apparently there is no comfort - ever. Idiots.
Since this was the 4th or 5th time in the last 24 hrs that this occurred I lost it. I told her I was very capable of giving her the correct estimate without a penis.
She laughed and said, "Oh dear. You're one of those feminists"
I wanted to say, "oh you fucking twat" But I refrained.
She was young as well. Double twit points.
What the hell would I do without my blog to vent?
I would explode. Ya'll save me.
Rick views photos in between appointments and responds accordingly.
I text him to look at this particular bitches shower pan and I told him my quote, concerns that were expressed to her about her new shower door etc.
I am copying and pasting what he wrote to her:
Dear Rosemary,
I understand that my office manager went over the restraints with your shower door so I won't repeat them all here. Her information was correct.
I also understand she told you the cost of $xxx.xx for the shower pan.
That too is correct.
I hire and train all my employees so that you can trust the information they give you in the future. They are there to help and assist you.
If having me see this in person would be better for you please call Peggy to schedule a free in-home estimate or to schedule the appointment.
Thank you for calling XYZ.
We appreciate you reaching out to us and I look forward to working with you.
Regards
Mr. Penis spoke and she believed him without question and booked it.
Good thing I don't show up to do the work.
13 comments:
Jean, thanks for the laugh - penis cult. :-)
So true still. I'm a 78 yr. old female. I take care of all the household bookkeeping, etc. but know there are times it's so much easier for me to ask my husband to make a phone call because the person on the other end will listen to him and respond better. Generally, if we have a repair problem w/ the garage, plumber, electrician or carpenter I have him make the call. This despite the fact I've designed and acted as the supervisor on numerous newly built homes, as well as renovations for years and years. I'll never live to see a change. I like your phrase "Penis Cult" & will be sure to borrow it in the future.
I'm glad I've got one of those thingies.
Regina, why are men so damn afraid of us and/or think we are clueless?
Mike - :-)
And you almost had a woman as president...almost though 0.0
good grief that makes me mad sick. Next time Rick should write about how he grateful he is because now he wouldn't have to honor an under priced estimate and then add 25%. I try to be nice but some just make it so damn difficult!!
Oh geez. Maybe you should strap that dildo from a few posts back to your head? I bet they take you seriously then!
Alessandra-almost😢
Ami- that is why my mantra has become I Hate People.
Olga, today was the snarkiest I have ever been. Because I like to eat I really try very hard to ignore the ignorance so I can take their money. But it is getting more and more difficult.
Abby, thx-That cracked me up. why didn't I think of that? 😁
Grrrrrrrrr!! I get so tired of this crap. Even our sisters do this.
I think you should get your overalls on and turn up there with a sledge hammer and do the job. :D
Yeah I'd be pissed. I'm sarcastic enough that I can usually say something and people chill lol
Post a Comment