Monday, June 25, 2018

Signs Signs Everywhere A Sign

I've got nothin'  Working like crazy. 
We are about to enter our slow time so must make hay while the sunshines. You can set our phones to the date vacations start and Congress is on vacation.  Noticeable difference. 

Beginning a new division in the company and I will have more on that later with photos. In the meantime here are a few pictures that struck me funny or hit home.

This first one made me laugh. If this had to be put in writing for all to see, it must be an issue. Eeew. I may need to ask a friend who was in India for 2 years. (Loved the people but hated it there) Hard to believe but yet here is the sign.


 Oh, this made me laugh out loud. Rick and I do that all the time. 
We are that delusional. 
My favorite is when Rick tells me about this "old guy"
I find out the "old guy" is 6 years younger than us. 


This was perfectly said.

This one below only because that panic room sure would be nice if that is red dry wine in there. Hell, why make it a panic room, make it my 1st floor.


And drumroll please.....my personal favorite. Since we have been interviewing like crazy for months and can't find a soul who will actually work a 40 hr week. Wait? There are no vacation days after a week? You don't offer daycare at this construction company? I can take a day off because I'm tired and get paid right? Oh, I've heard them all. Twits.







12 comments:

Olga said...

My plumber friend really liked the ad. The delusional age one, I guess, was for me. I recently ran into a woman who graduated from high school with me and all I could think was how glad I was to not look that old.

Olga said...

THe wine room was not far off either.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

You've got some great ones there. I especially love the one about the mirror. I'm so disgusted with this administration and the drama pit he has dragged us into.

RO said...

All of these are fun, but the classified ad really struck pay dirt!(lol) Hugs...RO

Mike said...

Would any of the tRumpies be able to see themselves in a mirror?

It's.a.crazy.world said...

I love that ad! It's funny and tragic, don't you think??

alessandra said...

I was worried that after your last post you were abducted or something ;)
I can't believe the first photo I read it sitting on carpet strictly prohibited, but knowing india it makes sense actually.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Olga - Rick wants to change a few words and use this ad.

Jean - I too am disgusted.

Ro - sadly it is, isn't it?

Mike - only to preen.

It's - oh yes it is both.

Cruisin Paul said...

Ha,ha,ha. ha,ha. I loved them all Peggy especially the Madison Avenue Baptist Church. The pastor has to be a peach. I noticed today that American workers are being laid off from their jobs. It's going to get worse before it gets better. I guess it's voting time this fall for the U.S. Good Luck my friends. See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Paul - thanks - we need it.

Abby said...

HA! That construction worker ad - Good luck finding someone!
And the Indian airport. That's a... thing?
I think I need a panic room.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, I'm with you!!