This was revolting to me.
Before you tell me she was talking about this or that.
It does not matter!
Let's just say it had nothing to do with where she was going (cough cough) one still should not wear this at this time.
You know, like visiting the pope you don't dress like a stripper.
It is called social decorum 101.
This is completely and utterly irresponsible, inappropriate for the task at hand and lacking all class and decorum. But that is the actual definition/meaning to the word trump. (no I will never capitalize it)
She fucking wore this to see the children in the intermittent camps.
(everything about that sentence is WRONG)
There is a special place in hell for these folks.
I hope I live to see it.
I care, do you?
16 comments:
I spent half of yesterday debating that coat on a political site. There is no consensus on why she wore it or who the message was meant for: her husband, the press, the immigrants or just a coat she grabbed with meaning for anyone. There is a consensus (mostly) on the fact that it was in very poor taste, tone-deaf and it stepped on her own message in going, that she was trying to show compassion. I personally thought she was better than this. It doesn't matter who she meant the message to she's still the First Lady and you don't do things like that! I care, too, Margaret!
That should read "NO meaning for anyone" in the first sentence.
They have to get rid of these idiots before the United States blows up. I feel bad for all my relatives and friends who live in the U.S.
See ya Peggy.
Cruisin Paul
I have to get back to read all of your blogs since last Friday.
This whole administration is just one bad decision after another.
Make America Great Again - dump trump.
Paul - :-)
Brian - I think I like your slogan.
Mike - ah, tRump. I like that.
This administration is like a bad virus. My stomach aches and I want to vomit. Pure evil.
Well, Margaret, this so totally misses the point -- which is: What about Hillary's emails?!?
I keep thinking of that old movie title, The Gods Must be Crazy. I really can't believe this is happening. Truth has lost all meaning. Why, why why?
And not caring has got to be the worst possible response.
Frankly, this wardrobe choice is not something a first lady should ever wear during her tenure. Is she still in middle school? What a complete lack of class. Can't even say how much I miss Michelle.
Olga - agreed.
I have to say this coat left me scratching my head? Why?? I read today that Trump said she wore it as a statement against "Fake News". Yeah right. How did these two get in the White House?
The jacket pissed me know because a) why's she wearing a jacket to TEXAS in the SUMMER and b) I'm pretty sure that's the only $35 item in her wardrobe so yeah, there's a message there. And then I see a video of her visit with the Director(?)of the camp and she asks how long on average each child is there and he says about 45 days (I'm sure another lie). Then she smiled and said great! Great??!! I thought, Bitch you're an immigrant. Lets put YOUR son in one of these "camps" for 45 days and see how GREAT she thinks it is (although, in his case, being separated from his parents might not be a bad idea). I have strong feelings towards these people and this administration, can you tell? Lol.
When I saw it I thought that it didn't make sense at all. Wasn't her a few days ago raising her voice against what was going on?
I have a feeling these words will come back to haunt that family. When the end comes -- and there's always an end, what we'll see in print and social media is "I really don't care. Do you?"
I used to feel a bit sorry for her but not anymore
I just saw a tee shirt company is selling a "I care, do u?" Shirts and donating the profits to groups helping families at the border.
I love that new tee shirt " I care, do you ? "
Cruisin Paul
This was so confusing to me. No explanation. WTF?
Post a Comment