Friday, June 8, 2018

Eye Appointment

My husband received a postcard telling him it was time to see his eye doctor.
That is one doctor appointment he doesn't want to miss.
I made his appointment with his new doctor Dr. Mahboobie.
He saw her last year for the first time.
Rick, who is 63, going on 12 finds her name funny.
He said and I quote, "Margaret, Her name does fit her"
All of this said with a shit eating grin on the dufus's face.
Gee, good to know Rick.

Thursday morning was his appointment.
He texts me when it was over.
Allow me to copy and paste the pig's  his text to me.

Drs visit went well. Just a slight change in glasses. Dr's name sure fits her....set of D's. Cute as hell too. When she told me to look down and focus, well I focused on something...lol

Me: Oh Richard!

Rick: Well...she's racked and stacked and showed cleavage. They are eye magnets, Margaret, what could I do? I did as I was told. I looked down and focused.

He claims to be a feminist. I think he may be missing the point.

7 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

A body is fine art, I'm surprise you guys didn't get the memo. LOL

Olga said...

Gotta love a man who knows what he likes.

Abby said...

Hey, he did what he was told!

Mike said...

So when he comes home instead of your naughty nurse outfit you can be dressed up as a naughty eye doctor.

Brian said...

I think he was seeing both points quite fine actually.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

To All - I asked how looking down was not the floor and he said his chair was raised and looking down was perfect with her low cut top. Only Rick. He quotes Seinfeld quite often - "leg man? why would I be a leg man I have legs, I don't have breasts!" Thank God I found him :-)

Cruisin Paul said...

Peggy, your husband is my type of guy. I would like to see that eye doctor. I have had some problems seeing. I want to look down & down etc. LOL Rick is definitely my type of guy. See ya Peg.

Cruisin Paul