Thursday, June 21, 2018

Busy Busy Busy

I am so busy I just haven't had time.
When I do stop to take a breath and move on it never is toward my computer to write.

I'll leave you with some funnies and I will talk to ya'll next week.
How can I train Izzy to bring me my wine like this?
You all know my great love for Canada. So I am leaving you with some funnies and facts about my favorite land.





That pretty much explains a lot about the orange orangutan.



8 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Love those cartoons! Someone we know with a funny haircut needs a history lesson about our neighbors to the north.

Mike said...

I tried to find info on Canada declaring was before the US. Couldn't find it. This is probably some obscure fact buried 10 levels down on one website. But I did find where Canada declared war on Germany in 1939.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, saw it on Wiki...and another site of history. I checked before putting them up. Even though they came from a Canadian website I didn't wish to be a donald trump with fake news. But I still could be found wrong. And unlike the Ass in Office I will admit it when I am.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike...shhh...don't tell Rick I said that. :-)

Cruisin Paul said...

Thank you my good friend. Your comments mean a lot. Americans & Canadians will always be friends no matter what Trump does.

Cruisin Paul

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Sorry, I don't involve myself in political discussions. I certainly enjoyed our trip to Toronto years ago though. Beautiful city.

I don't drink wine, but I could sure get behind Sioux learning how to bring me a beer on a Friday night though! :-)

RO said...

The doggy one has me laughing out loud. At one time after visiting Montreal, I seriously considered moving there because I loved the people, atmosphere and shopping. That trip was during the time when it was pretty simple to get in and out. I still wouldn't mind going back for a visit. We had a can driver that had us flying all over the back seat and the ride was quite an adventure!(lol) Hugs...RO

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ro, while I liked Montreal it was more European to me.
I am forever in love with Toronto.
Vancouver is the prettiest. (okay Calgary is pretty damn gorgeous too but I couldn't live there)