Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday Throw Back

Since there are a lot of newbies here I thought I'd share something that I posted in 2009.   

Enjoy your read.

9 comments:

BootsandBraids said...

Very interesting indeed. You should write a book. From your descriptions, I'd classify myself as an Over 70 Techie -- confused and definitely more responsive to great websites and text communications.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Boots - you're what I call a combo. Nice to me but prefer using the computer to make a 4-minute call turn into a 2-week conversation. :-)

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I'm a comb, too. I'll let you figure out which two categories I'm in. Surprisingly---or maybe not---much of the stuff you wrote about applied to me back when I was selling wedding flowers except I had the bridezillias and motherzillias to deal with too.

Toni said...

Dang, you're good!

Mike said...

You've been at this gig for awhile now haven't you? Is this a record for years at a job?

Anonymous said...

That's a great post, I really enjoyed reading what you shared! You truly do have a talent when it comes to reading others! I too believe I have such a talent but, at times I get really irritated with those who lie to me, or think they're so much better than others by putting them down!

I'd be interested to know if you think you can read me, and if so, what it is that you see.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lon, I am so sorry but I am not a psychic. I need to be in front of you, or work with you for awhile. Or spend so much damn time on the phone with you I can figure it out. But I am not a psychic and I can't "read" you through 2 comments. Sorry 'bout that. I wish I were though! I'd pick some winning lottery numbers quickly.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, ooh bridezillas and momzilla's would drive me batshit crazy. You are a patient woman my dear. If brides spent as much time on the marriage and thoughts going into a marriage as they do a wedding there would be so fewer divorces. I know so many bridezillas who just wanted a party and the damn dress. They should have just had the party and bought a great dress instead of spending the equivalent of a down payment on a house to get divorced 3 yrs later. Very Sad.
I don't get it. My sister just threw a shower last week for a friend who ended up being a bridezilla. It ruined their friendship and after all she did for her, she did not even get a thank you. It broke my sister's heart. My guess although never having talked to you would be the nice person, who may ask a lot of questions so that you have a comfort level to what is going to happen.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - no my corporate job was the record thank God.