If he has a cold you have to get the will updated.
If he has something serious he will moan and then act like a martyr.
Because you all know he is dying and he doesn't want to be a bother, even if he is, but I'm okay he says, just do what you need to do, but can you bring me some soup first, and maybe a magazine, and something to drink......
As one of the tweets says, If he doesn't die, I will kill him.
I have uttered those words before.
So have a good laugh and read through these.
Now going with this meme's logic. I wish to work in a bank and get a big bag of large bills with my paycheck on the first Friday of every month. Right?
Now you know this is true!
Last time Rick smelled something while driving and he turned the radio down. I laughed at him. When he realized what he did he thought it was funny too.
So this says it all.
This made me laugh. If I wore those I too would look like a pork roast.
Sadly this is happening to me again. But hey, it's my only talent. At least I finally found one.





4 comments:
Not sleeping at night becomes a nonissue when you retire.
It's been way too long since I've had a bad cold or the flu. But when I did, if I remember correctly, I usually want people to just go away which was hard to make my sympathetic wife to do.
My husband was the opposite of Rick. He'd be sick and wouldn't admit it and wouldn't stop until you made him.
Love the memes.
Mike, so you're a girl? 😂
Jean, oh he does that too all the while whining how sick he is.
I always hear the story about how when my evil sister in law worked at Kmart they paid people in cash so they'd spend their paycheck at work.
Post a Comment