My sister, the young whippersnapper, sent me this via facebook.
(the little shit is only 44) So what is she implying here huh? 😕
Rick and I had already seen it on SNL and we thought it was funny as hell and too close for comfort. Most of this is my parents for sure. Especially the thermostat and the calling of the wrong name over and over again.
Here ya go if you've not seen this.
12 comments:
This is funny. And true. And you can change the name if you want to. My sister had to change it because my BIL kept calling it Echo. So now its name is Echo.
I loved this, very funny.
Mike that is funny that any name will work. Or do you have to do something to change it? God knows my parents could never do that. Or my husband for that matter. :-)
Well that can be very useful indeed,... what was that I was saying again? ;)
Did you notice it was called Alexandra too?
Alessandra, Are their Amazon Echo's in Italy yet?
Yes, I did notice. :-)
Peggy - My nephew says you can change the name on the app. I assume you have the app on your phone?
No, sadly we don't have it yet, I read about it and find it appealing, the only downside it's that maybe people could hack it and spy on us, couldn't they?
Alessandra, I am not smart enough to know the answer to that. Either way I don't want one but as with most technology after it's old I will see the value. Right now I don't see a need for something like this.
Hahaha. Had to send to my kids. I know what will be under the tree for me this year!!
That is really funny. So glad I am not there yet. Haha!
Olga, that is funny because when I said the same thing out loud, Rick said to me, Do you think anyone thinks they are "there" yet? That made me laugh. And as I walk a person with Alzheimers every morning I can tell you she doesn't think she is there yet either. But we really are correct this time, right Olga? :-)
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment