I'm so sorry I missed my Canadian friends in wishing you all a wonderful Canada Day on July 1st!! Hope you all had a great holiday.
To all in America - I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July Holiday.
Now if we can get the nut job in office to quit tweeting and to try for 24 hrs to act presidential... yeah, that's not gonna happen. Stupid is as stupid does.
July 4th is a sentimental holiday for me, Eric and I decided we were going to get married on July 4th, 1980. Three months later, on November 1st of that same year, we did. Those two crazy kids are going gray now, but they're still together, they still hold hands in the grocery store and they still have a lot of fun together. :)
6 comments:
And a happy in-between day to you.
July 4th is a sentimental holiday for me, Eric and I decided we were going to get married on July 4th, 1980. Three months later, on November 1st of that same year, we did. Those two crazy kids are going gray now, but they're still together, they still hold hands in the grocery store and they still have a lot of fun together. :)
Hope your 4th is good.
How's Izzy doing??
Have a happy Fourth!
Right back at you. Happy 4th!
Happy 4th to you! Hope it's fun.
Ami, that was a nice story!
Post a Comment