Last week one morning I lay in bed in the wee hours thinking it was Saturday and I could relax a bit. Then the spousal unit got up and started getting ready for work. That NEVER happens on a Saturday, that's when I realized it was really Friday. That sucked!
5 comments:
haha-too true! But it IS Wednesday, and that IS worth celebrating!
No no. Today is Saturday. Tomorrow is Saturday. The next day is Saturday. EVERY DAY is Saturday!
Hahaha! SO true! But not so bad now that I am retired.
Last week one morning I lay in bed in the wee hours thinking it was Saturday and I could relax a bit. Then the spousal unit got up and started getting ready for work. That NEVER happens on a Saturday, that's when I realized it was really Friday. That sucked!
Brian - that is the WORST! Sorry.
I've done that before. I just need to win a lot of money so I can retire.
Post a Comment