We continue Throwback Thursday to the year 2010.
I don't think this screams me as much as my hubby does.
I think the story of how I broke my nose says far more about me.
But here ya go. It wouldn't copy and paste without a line through it.
Who knows why. Please just hit the link below.
http://straightupnochaser.blogspot.com/2010/10/october.html
Who knows why. Please just hit the link below.
http://straightupnochaser.blogspot.com/2010/10/october.html
3 comments:
well, I doubt I would've slapped anyone's hand, but I have a couple of trick or treater rules myself:
1. must have costume on.
2. Must SAY trick or treat
3. must be given the candy, not reach in for it, UNLESS I offer up the container to them first.
manners, indeed...and tradition. I don't mind giving to teenagers, IF they are in costume, and show up before the lights go off.
Silver, good rules. these guys look way older than teenagers and honestly I had no clue they were a gang. I'm so clueless sometimes. I don't mind if they have on a costume at any age. I love Halloween, it should be fun.
You probably reminded them of getting whacked by their mother.
Post a Comment