Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Just Funnies

As if all this shit isn't enough I have a wicked cold.
It's almost been a week now.
Everyone who hears me says, Oh I had that. That will last at least 2 weeks.
YIPEE for me.

You know the saying God only gives you what you can handle.
I've had enough now God.

A lot of the tests I have to pay out of pocket because I have not met my deductible. Wish I had been sick more to have used up the deductible. And my deductible is incredibly high darn it.

Here are some funnies for you today because I was busy having tests.

This isn't so much funny but too true right now for me.
Image may contain: 2 people, meme and text

No automatic alt text available.





And Lastly while sitting in a gown for the world to see my business today I read this by Andy Borowitz, whom I love....
Who could have predicted that electing a game show host with a string of business disasters and a glaring personality disorder would turn out so badly?

3 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Love all the memes, laughed out loud about pantless Pooh. Hang in there, waiting for test results is always stressful.

Mike said...

Andy Borowitz is great.

alessandra said...

LOL!
On a more serious note, a hug and wishing you all the best.