Here is what I want.
I want the character Frankie, from Grace and Frankie, to be my neighbor and good friend. I love her. Besides, she failed her driver's exam as many times as me when I moved to Seattle. (and they have NO sense of humor in that town) I did not get high to take my test like Frankie, but if that would have helped, you bet your ass I would have tried that too.
I want to live in the beach house that Grace and Frankie own.
I want the money to own such a great beach house and it's awesome furnishings.
I want to have Jane Fonda's body and face. All right, I'll also take a great many of her un-country club clothes too.
I also want that kind of a friend living near me. All mine are far away.
This is what I have learned while binge watching Grace and Frankie.
The saddest thing of all this binge watching is when it's over you feel awful.
Have to wait another year for another season. It's like your friends fly back home and you don't see them for awhile.
I need a new show.
4 comments:
lol I haven't watched the new season yet! I THINK I finished the first one but I'm not 100% sure.
Julie, It's so long between seasons that I rewatched the last one from season 1 to refresh my memory then went into season 2. I am only on episode 7 and I am trying like hell to pace myself but I know by this weekend I'll finish them all.
I just watched the first episode of season 2. I love Frankie too. It is sad and hilarious, silly and sometimes true all at the same time. Some parts really touch me. Frankie's pain is so deep.
I just saw this last night advertised, never heard about it. Now I need to watch!!!
Post a Comment