It went, 'Rain Rain Go Away, Come again another Day.'
That is how I am feeling right now.
We've had weeks of clouds, gray skies, and rain.
The petunias don't seem to like it.
I hate it at this point in time. It's been months now.
I left Seattle for a reason, I'm a wuss. (ok the people are why I left but the rain may have made them all so damn cranky)
Look I know I like rain more than most.
A rainy day is a reason to pour a
But at this point in time I could have read a library of books and now I want my spring/summer weather back. I fear this will finally stop and we'll be into the 90's with that horrific humidity. Nothing in between awful and Oh my sweet Jesus it's hot. I missed spring. I know next stop after rain will be boob sweating weather.
I don't like boob sweat. Even the sound is unattractive.
Here's to spring. I missed you and soon it will be summer.
Don't be a stranger spring if you want you may linger until July I'm fine with that. 75 is a great temp for most people in the summer so I can handle spring weather of 75 for a few months, but not 75 and rain.
I want it all, sunny days, 75 degrees and cool nights.
Spring please don't skip seeing me.
Don't skip my flowers, they miss you too.
4 comments:
We're already in the 90's! I can't wait to work in the yard this weekend.
More rain coming through here tonite heading your way. More next week.
julie - i dont want boob sweating weather that you're having.
Mike - M!@#!%@@#&**R
We've had nice but warm weather since our big flood. I always liked rain except driving in it. Since I'm retired I enjoy it even more because I'm not worrying about dashing into the grocery, or picking up the dry cleaning. Luckily you can't drag Buddy out in the rain, so no dog walking either. But yes, too much of a good thing is not fun.
Post a Comment