Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Video's

This was supposed to post at 6am. As is the rest of my week it didn't work.

Okay let's start with Martha.
Good ole 71 year old Martha has written a new book. She is sharing more than we need to know as you will see here.


In her second video that I am not posting she went on to go into the topics of sexting, threesomes and dipping into the lady pond. Really? Do we need to know this shit?  I prefer my Martha showing me how to fold napkins not joints.

You all know how I just HATE reality shows with stupid and bad behavior being glorified.
So the fact that PBS is making these hilarious commercials makes me smile. There are several and I think they are funny and smart. I like this one. The line, "If you sass me in our house you go into the shade" Oh I find that funny.  Enjoy!



And lastly this is my job EXACTLY!

Enjoy your weekend everybody.


8 comments:

a.k.a. Quintina said...

I decided to forgo both videos, not caring to hear what a 71 year old could tell me about sexting or anything else. But then again, this is Martha Stewart. She made folding fitted sheets and creating centerpieces interesting. Hmmm, maybe I will watch it.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh Tina, your loss. The 2nd video was a damn hoot. It's not real.

Mike said...

The second one was a little too fake. I guess I still watch enough good TV.

Bilbo said...

I think we may have the same job. I'm going to post that clip art over my desk.

LL Cool Joe said...

That second video was definitely convincing enough to be a real programme. I'm glad to say I never watch tv, now I know why. :D

Julie H said...

I'll have to watch them later when I'm not at work ;)

Carma Sez said...

same with the Partridge mom detailing her husband's schlong size and speaking of their threesome. did not need to know.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Carma, I KNOW! I heard that. WHY?
She is 80 but for heaven's sake why must people tell us all this stuff? I don't want to know about my Grandma's dirty deeds or Mrs. Partridge. :-)