Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Drought

Nada, nothing, zippo, zilch.

I got nothing people. Making apple pie and other fall goodies my spousal unit loves.
Otherwise it's a blog drought here.  Boring.

I'll have some goodies I'm sure next week and after my weekend of partying with old friends and some are even staying here for the weekend.  It should be a plethora of blog tales.

Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear!

6 comments:

Mike said...

Since that one video is on auto start, every time I come here I wind up going down to look at Chelsea Handler's boobs. Thanks.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike - I'm sorry - I muted mine so it doesn't do it and I forgot. I will remove. Hate for you to have to look at her lady bits all the damn time.

Ms. A said...

Me, too. Glad I'm not the only one.

mamahasspoken said...

Yep here goes Chelsea again on mine.
I know what you are saying, but I'm going away this week-end, look out next week, if I can find the time....

Mike said...

No, thanks, really.

Julie H said...

Ummm apple pie!! Can I get a warm piece a'la'mode?? ::drool::