Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random Links for your Thursday reading pleasure

Talk about a bad break up.
Did you happen to see this?
WOW.
This woman was her boyfriends dentist.
They broke up.
Obviously not playing with a full deck he chose her as his dentist even after the break up.
He awoke with ALL his teeth having been pulled.
Gee you think she may have been a tad bit pissed off?
Oh my goodness.
I suppose this is better than a Lorena Bobbit type 'surgery' but seriously this is so not good.
The article made me laugh. Not because it's funny but because he was so stupid.
You don't go back to the spurned ex for health care, car car or any care.
You left her for another woman dumb ass. I know you'd think she would be professional.
But once you break up - get a new dentist.
I know what you're thinking, has he no common sense?
As Rick likes to tell me if sense were really common more people would have it.
Here's proof!

While I am linking I will send you this.
This is all I need to say on this topic except that I dislike organized religion and this is one of many reasons. Don't write me nasty grams because let's face it I'll just delete 'em.
If you need it and it works for you I'm happy for you...really I am.
This one is not for me.
To me these people are a cult from the stone age.
Pedophiles are welcome, not women who think for themselves.

This woman needs to step away from the tanning bed.
I think she may have an addiction issue here.
Are there 12 step programs for this disease?
Seriously you look in the mirror, you see this and think, Damn I look good!?
C'mon!
I like to get a little color as much as the next pasty white gal but this is foolishness.

And finally.....This below made me cry. I'm a sucker for a great dog story.
This is my heartwarming ending for you today. Enjoy.

video platform video management video solutions video player

15 comments:

Mike said...

The boyfriend was dumb. But she is dumber for throwing away her career. She should have told him to get lost and been done with it.

Arnebya said...

I don't get the boyfriend going to the ex. Ain't enough of a discount to go to her and seriously expect everything to be cool. But her? Damn. Her whole career is gone over stupidity. (And then I'm giggling, though, b/c ok, one tooth. Take out one in the back for the hell of it but to make him need dentures or whatever? Not worth it).

I thought my husband was lying about the tanning lady. I literally gasped when I looked at her b/c um, seriously? Why do they keep letting her in? She must not know that good black don't crack. Her face is not only going to crack, it's going to split and disintegrate. I don't know whether I believe that she didn't put the girl in the tanning bed w/her though.

Julie H said...

While that guy was dumb, how horrible is she? Sheesh get over it and be a good person.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Arnebya - Okay quit your braggin' I know black don't crack. Hell I'm cracked and pasty. Nothing worse! But boy she's scary isn't she?
How does she not have melanoma?
I hope she didn't have her daughter in there but I have a feeling she may have. And the poor little thing is so fair with red hair. For heaven's sake even if she got this from outdoors some sunscreen on her. A rash is generally sun poisoning. I've had it and it's awful. We pasty girls know. :-)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie - it isn't worth going to prison for or losing my career!!
But that woman I spoke of yesterday the one with over 20 yrs of bitching about her marriage - she'd do that in a heart beat. I don't get it either. Not my style. I would like to think I have more class than that.

Ms. A said...

That tanning woman is NUTS, the dentist and her ex are NUTS and the dog one was so heartwarming.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ms. A /Cora - correct on all 3!

I'm With Stupid said...

I don't find anything funny about the dentist story. I hope she spends a lot of time behind bars.

I've ranted so much about the Catholic Church that you'd think I'd be all ranted out by now. But, I'm not. ha

Jay

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jay - I don't find what she did funny at all!! Plz don't misunderstand me. I also don't think if the tables were turned women would find any humor in this.

What I find a bit funny is that he actually thought going to the spurned ex was even a good idea. Were there no other dentists available???

Bilbo said...

I agree with the sentiment of Maureen Dowd's article, but was a bit surprised by her description of the men who run the Catholic Church as "crepuscular." Medieval, I could understand. But she appears to think "crepuscular" means "creepy," when in fact it means, "of or like twilight; becoming active at twilight or before sunrise." A good editor should have caught that.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Bilbo - funny you say this because dumb ole Margaret didn't know this word. So I googled it. I read the twilight and how it pertained to animals etc. I thought I just didn't understand it so I got the gist of it all from the rest of the sentence. :-)

So your dumb blogger pal couldn't have caught it but you would think a journalist of Maureen Dowd's magnitude would know wouldn't you?

Ms. A said...

Came back to read the link I didn't know about. I'm not sure what to say, other than what would religion, or the world for that matter, be, without women and I don't understand why they lack the respect they deserve, whether they are nuns speaking out, or women speaking out. Kinda reminds me of the barefoot and pregnant mentality. This isn't the dark ages.

mamahasspoken said...

OH so much to comment on don't know where to start!
Both the dentist and the man were stupid. She should have figured another way to get her revenge in a discreet way, like loosen the teeth instead of pulling them so he would have lost them when he was OUT of the office or something like that.
As for the nun, yes I am Catholic but I've lost all faith in organized religion. I believe in God,Jesus and such just not the trappings that goes with having a religion. I get so mad at bible thumpers who spewed crap and say that it's how it should be because it's in the bible. Hell, the bible says to have slaves, multiple wives,and stone the wicked. Doesn't mean I'm going to do it.
As for the tan lady, she's a nut case and a half but what else do you expect from New Jersey (yes I am bitter about that state for a good reason, sorry if I offended anyone). In her mug shot, her lips are blue! Then on TMZ they are white. In all photos she looks ugly. Enough said.
The dog story made me cry and hug my three dogs.
Think that's enough for now....

Unknown said...

I have a handbag that's the same shade as that lady.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lexi- now that's funny.....sad but funny!