Right now I can post.
Everything else is still a hot damn mess.
So I am pluggin' away for you my dear blogger friends
Besides how could I not share this wonderful information with you all?
Go on I'll wait. Read it..
Yes, I'm still waiting for you to read this link.
Amazing huh?
How dumb are people? Yes of course that is a rhetorical question.
Because as you can see by this article people are dumb asses.
This one is flattering as well.
Oh I'm so sorry honey that I shot you but I thought you were a hog.
Makes Cheney seem like a friggin' mensa!
And speaking of dumb asses.....
This morning while listening to the Today show they had on these people warning us about the hazards of Purell and other hand sanitizers.
Apparently teenagers are using this to get high.
They actually had a woman saying to put it out of reach of your teens.
Not toddlers here, but teenagers.
I say, let 'em reach for it.
It's called Natural Selection.
Damn lazy kids.
What the hell is wrong with the youth of today?
Pot isn't good enough for you?
Talk about your lazy youth.
They won't even go out to score a bag of reefer.
Can't get off the damn sofa? It could take hours, maybe days to find a dealer.
They are so lazy they just go to the sink and injest mom's hand sanitizers.
Talk about a fat and lazy generation.
They probably just got off the couch after playing hours of mind numbing video games and thought, "hey I need a buzz"
Why in my day, we had to have a job to afford getting high.
We would go out and search high and low for someone to score that dime bag of pot.
We got munchies and helped the economy by eating a bag of archway cookies by the truck load.....and pizza and Mickey D's and the candy aisle at any store.
Lazy shits.
8 comments:
Hell, I can still find weed if I want to. The hell I'ma sniff antibacterial agents for? Same with glue sniffing. And vodka-laced tampons. BECAUSE, EW. (And we hit up 7-11 for the munchies or the $1 pizza slice that was the size of a half a pizza).
And the bypass burgers. Seriously. The owner says, "It's the Mecca for unhealthy lifestyles," and people still choose to do this? I don't eat beef so I guess that's why I'm so repulsed, but still. Dumb asses, lazy shits. We should put all the bypass burger eaters in a locked room w/the wanna get high but too lazy to find real high inducing products together and see who wins.
A - And don't you just love Arnebya how the woman who collapsed into unconsciousness was smoking a cigarette and drinking at the time of her collapse. I love beef and I'm grossed out.
I don't think they deserve to be sued but I must say I am surprised they haven't been since people die there. Who needs Korvorkian you can just go there if you wish to take your life in your own hands.
I'm hungry now. Think I'll go out and get a burger.
Wonder what the First Lady thinks about that first one?
The boyfriend that shot his girlfriend should be shot for not identifying what he was shooting at. She might give that some serious consideration, if she survives.
Teens... put them in deep freeze until they hit 25, or 30. If that doesn't work, refreeze as necessary.
I am with you on blogger...can't figure things out and I just want them to leave things alone!
Btw Arnebya...vodka tampons?
I never heard of this one. Why would one want to do this for heavens sake?
I doubt eating that burger at that moment is what caused the heart attack. I call it coincidence.
Stupid idea for a restaurant though.
Should just call it fatties unite.
There are a lot of things kids get high from. In my generation kids were dying from huffing from their air conditioning systems. Stupid.
And believe me you want some available pot it's everywhere here. My teenager was telling me when she first started high school how everyone was trying to sell it to her.
Julie - this was tongue in cheek I'm not looking for any pot. :-)
although it is a great pain medication and I am old. yea when I was a kid I don't recall kids doing other things than mescaline (sp?) and pot. Pot was the biggie in the early 70's.
Post a Comment