Having Monday dulldrums here in my office today.
It is bitter cold here again today. Just got back from a walk with Izzy. Brrrr......
Or as my husband so nicely puts it, "It's colder than a witches tit out there."
Ah, such class.
Thankfully this will pass after today or tomorrow and be back in the 50's where it belongs.
My weekend was weird and everything on my mind/list to accomplish was detoured for one reason or another.
I can't even tell you all the reasons why it was just an "off" weekend for me.
I was off my game so to speak and I don't know why. Goofy cold weekend.
I am already sick to death of all the coverage on my radio and tv about Whitney Houston.
I watched some of the Grammy's. The first hour anyway. I thought Bruno Mars was great.
I loved Bonnie Raitt and Alicia Keys duet of Etta James music.
And I adore Adele.
I saw an interview where she was asked about her weight.
Adele said, "I'm a singer it doesn't affect what I do for a living, my job is not to be a supermodel."
That shut the interviewer up and you gotta love it. I love a broad!
And a broad with cogliones with these great pipes is awesome.
My step daughter is being nice and I am suspect. 25 yrs of never being nice.
I don't want to be suspect but it's disconcerting. I pray this is real.
She even invited us to Ohio for Easter. You could have knocked Rick over with a feather.
I had to tell him to close his mouth. That kind of shock. We'll see.
I need more coffee.....I wish I weren't dieting so I could add something yummy in it.
Yes I mean liquor. Hey, don't judge me.
15 comments:
'..25 yrs..'
Taken the bait. Getting ready to set the hook.
Mike - yep. my fear exactly.
I think I know the reason why but I'm keeping mum for now. We'll see how this plays out. I fear it will just be another blow to Rick. That is all I care about.
Is liquor fattening?! I betcha half and half has more calories.
Is liquor fattening?! I betcha half and half has more calories. We could make a case here...
Queen Bee - doesn't really matter for me right now - no liquor, no dairy, no sugar etc. I drink gin straight up so few calories.
Yep, would be wary of the dil for the next few years. Well at least until the wedding and honeymoon has been paid for.......
Mama - Dil? This is my step daughter.
Ok I admit I looked up cogliones. Nice :)
My step mom invited me over too. Must be something in the air.
Julie...sorry.."balls" in Italian.
hmmm....I hope it's not toxic whatever is in the air.
im tired of the whitney coverage too. she hasnt been relebany for a while so why are we still talking about her? im sure i sound really cold.
sorry your weekend was off.
Tammie - no you don't sound cold to me unless I too am a cold woman. I heard that yesterday when someone was going on and on about it. PLEASE is what I wanted to scream. Instead I just said, she was a mess with drugs for years. She lost her voice, she ruined her life. It's very sad but c'mon!
Relebany? I am not familiar with that word. I even looked it up. Nada. typo?for relevant perhaps?
Signed, your dumb ass blogger friend.
I'm still stuck on no liquor, no sugar, no ...
Hmm, maybe I should join you and reclaim my waistline.
I hope SD behaves herself.
Diva - giving up the food is the easiest for me....it's the alcohol that kills me. Seriously!
And I'm not holding my breath that SD will behave herself.
No liquor. I just...I can't...my mind won't...I think I'm hyperventilating. Tequila. Straight up. While I think perhaps I should not be able to say that tequila straight up is an every day occurrence, I can't really imagine not being able to say it. Because Jose Cuervo is my boyfriend.
My two cents::::
I wish it was cold here in NC it is hot and sunny in February!! We have totally been cheated out of Winter!
Whitney- Since I love me some Whitney (I even loved Crack- Whitney) I am not tired of it yet. I am only tired that they seem to just repeat stuff. We need some new info. I'll bet some ish is gonna come out.
Step Daughter- Beware but I hope she is genuine.
Post a Comment