**I saw a show with Pat Monahan from Train and Martina McBride.
Not a big fan of country music but I love this woman's voice.
The two played together for an hour and there were snippets of them talking and discussing their lives. It was on HDNet or something like that. It was a repeat from CMT.
If you like Train I think you would like it. So look for Crossover on your guide and check it out - it is worth it. And my goodness is Pat a teeny tiny skinny little man. Who knew?
**This Wiener gate is getting ridiculous don't you think?
He's been sending these photo's and sexting to 6 different women.
Apparently one just came forward. oh my goodness.
He's been married a year.
Karen said she didn't think this was infidelity.
I guess everyone looks at this differently and that's fine as long as it's not my hubby.
If it were my husband I would think it was infidelity.
Cheating isn't just sex. If my husband wouldn't do this in front of me then it's wrong.
And trust me if he didn't want me going all Lorana Bobbit on his ass he wouldn't be doing it in front of me or behind my back. He knew the rules going into this relationship.
But if it's okay with his wife then so be it. If she isn't upset then we shouldn't care.
Not my business.
I don't care what others do in their sex life. As long as it's not w/children I don't give a hoot what one does. But my goodness can't these guys in the public think with the head on their shoulders for a change and realize it's called social networking because it's SOCIAL and everyone will eventually see it. It's all so funny, sad and pathetic all in one.
**Had a hillbilly call me this morning to tell me that the repair we did on his bathtub in 2009 was deteriorating. I remember this man from 2 years ago. A bullet put a hole in his bathtub. Why one has a gun in the bathroom is anyone's guess.
Why one shots in the house is an even better question.
We told him it could be repaired but that he may see a "halo" around the area until he cleans it over time. Because the tub was so old and faded the repaired area would look very new.
He said that would be fine. He was cheap and didn't want the whole tub fixed and reglazed just this area. Then he rents this house and the renters don't care for it the way it should be cared for and it is deteriorating now. I asked him about the care and maintenance instruction sheet and he told me that he never gave it to his tenants because he thought that was complete bullshit. (yep this is how this "man" spoke to me - very professional) I told him that repairs do not get warranty's as we explained 2 yrs ago and that if not taken care of properly and not using things like comet, soft scrub, ajax etc it would last you 15-20 yrs. If you ignore these things then it will deteriorate quickly. So that is what happened - he admitted it. He wanted us to come out and fix it for free. We will not. He started rattling off all this hillbilly speak and swearing up a storm. I only understood the swear words and the poor grammar.
I told him my boss will call him when he returns to the office. :-)
I am not dealing with this ass. I will allow Rick to handle him. He's got guns, he's a redneck and he's nuts. I want no part of dealing with him. I'd give him his money back and be done with him if it were my call just so I would never have to hear from him again. I don't know where the hell he is from but I wish he'd go back there. Quickly.
**I put my hip out. Ever do that? Me neither. Wow its a weird feeling. It made my one leg shorter than the other. It hurt like a bear but I keep thinking it would go away or go back "in" like it went out. But it was hurting to bend, sleep, walk, sit and since I do these all day long I decided I should go to the chiropractor and get adjusted. Whew! I then felt like I had been hit by a truck and it was difficult to sleep last night. Still sore but oh so much better. Don't know how I did this but I did and it was weird and I hope I never do this again.
**I listen to the court trial of Casey Anthony online while working. If she gets off I will be shocked. Seriously shocked. Her attorney seems to be a bit slow to me. One day he drops the bomb that the grandfather did this. Then you never hear about it again. you have to keep that info in the jurys mind so it is not overshadowed by the foresenic evidence which so far is not in her favor. All the pundits say she will testify. That will be fascinating and I would want to see that not just listen. Her denial and pathelogical lying is amazing. She still says she is the victim here. They played a jail visit as she spoke to her parents and she kept saying that she was the victim. It was amazing. Hmm....if my daughter was missing I don't think I would be out clubbing that night she goes missing. But that's just me. Everyone parents differently.
18 comments:
If she gets off, I will lose all faith in humanity! She needs to, at least, rot in jail. I've been consumed with this whole thing, since the beginning and have cried my heart out, many times.
It's amazing what people will say to try and get something for free. Esp. if they know they were in the wrong!!
My hip keeps on getting slightly displaced when I run. It's getting pretty painful sometimes. I don't think a Dr would be able to do anything for me, so I've been thinking about seeing a chiropractor. But I just worry it will get really expensive over time.
I really hope Casey Anthony gets what's coming to her. She is just awful.
Ms. A - I too have been consumed. This young woman is narcissitic. If she didn't want her daughter I am sure her parents would have adopted her.
Go back to the tub. Drill a bigger hole and put a drain plug in it. Tell him don't unplug this drain. He might understand that.
Mike - I should have called you!!
Your hillbilly story so sounds like my son's stories from his work. He works in photo at Walgreens and he gets so weird ass people all the time wanting things for free.
I too have been glued to the Casey Anthony story and agree, so far she is guilty. Can't wait to see how her lawyer presents her side of this story. But I think he/she is hopeing that by just saying it was the grandfather is all it's going to take to raise reasonable doubt.
I think her lawyer has watch way too many law shows...
The whole Casey Anthony situation makes me ill. The beezach is now trying to turn things around on her dad. She is such a psychopath!
I think a lot of my opinion on the sexting/Wiener situation has to do with my outlook on relationships. Being a divorce lawyer really, really tainted me and my outlook on romance and love. Marriage is more of a financial situation to me. Isn't that sad? LOL
No, my hip has never gone out...interesting and Casey Anthony trial is so maddening! The mother is lying through her teeth and yeah, she plays the victim real well, but I have a feeling she has been doing that her entire life and her parents fell for it-you go with what you know!
Mamma - i think you may be correct that her lawyer has watched too many law shows. So have I thought - so i can tell he's doing a bad job!!
Karen - i can see how what you do for a living would make you jaded. That is sad to me. There are a lot of us in real equal loving relationships - really! Looking back I wanted a pre nup and he thought it was nuts - now we laugh because we've lost so much that there isn't a whole lot to lose ...except one another. And like he says, I can leave him but he's following me.
Tracy - oh i so agree. She has manipulated her parents for so long. I have a sister, unfortunately, like this. She is so good at the lying too that I think she believes it. (the sister from the post the other day) I think Casey is the same way.
THANK you, so much for posting your feelings about this whole Weiner business. Of COURSE it's cheating!!! DUH!!!! As someone who was the victim of a husband cheating in the "literal" sense, I absolutely believe that this kind of virtual nonsense is totally wrong. If you're skirting around the issue, you've got a problem! The bummer of this whole thing is that I really liked this guy and his politics. WHY to men have to get so sleazy? Sigh!
Also, having been a former resident of Orlando, FL, I am quite familiar with the Casey Anthony saga. The girl is TOAST, baby!
Finally, thanks so much for your kind words on my blog today. I can't tell you how much they mean to me! You need to come visit me, girl!!
ooh so much fun stuff to comment on.
casey anthony: this whole thing happened not far from my town in florida, yet i have paid no attention to it. so many kids go missing in florida that after a while i stopped paying attention.
you put your hip out? im sorry peggy, but i think this means you are officially old. i still love you though. :) (feel free to make snide remarks the first time i throw my hip out.)
hillbilies: hate 'em. and this one sounds like a piece of work.
wiener: i think hes a scumbag, but i really personally dont care and i dont think its newsworthy.
pat monahan: way too wee of a man for me. i like them big, like alec. that way i feel like dainty petite flower.
(also, i got your email and will reply tomorrow. i was out most of the day returning applications/getting applications/filling out applications online. I NEED A JOB!!!!)
I've gotten more and more into country music the last few years. Some songs just speak to me so!
I don't watch tv or read the paper much but I've heard of the Weiner guy. People are so stupid!
I think I'd want to just give that guy something so he'd go away too. Sometimes it's worth it not to have to deal with whackos like that.
My mom did something like that with her hip. She was in a lot of pain for a long time!
That woman that killed her kid is crazy.
Tammie - I know that this is an official sign of being an old fart, but thankfully Carolyn told me she gets this too and she's in her 20's. Whew. So I am choosing denial. I think that is a good plan. Besides soon it will be senility and I won't even know that I'm old as dirt.
I am not a fan of little wee men either. I find big men so attractive and wee men a bit girly for me. So I get ya. Don't like them skinny and I don't like 'em under 6'. So i hear you on this one!
Julie - okay you could have left the mom comment off! :-) Reminding me that I am an old fart ...tee hee. That's okay my barking hip is doing that already.
I can't see for shit w/out bifocals, I can't hear well and now my hip. What next right?
I'm not going to make any "old fart" comments, other than to note that I was told that one sign of advancing age is that your joints go out more often than you do. I'm just sayin'...
Bilbo you are correct....sadly you are correct.
Peg you need a separate blog just for your weirdo customers LOL.
A bullet in the tub??? Priceless.
Post a Comment