Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Flashback

Below is a little ditty I posted in December 2008 when none of you were around.
I think it may be my favorite Christmas video.
(remember I'm a scrooge so of course this is my favorite)



As I said back in '08 this really cracks me up.  There is a lot to hear in this video all at once. 
Yes, it is long but so worth it.

Listen to the PA system in the background while the men are in the "dog house" the subliminal messages make me laugh my ass off. 
I hope you enjoy it too.

4 comments:

Raquel's World said...

Long but cute

alessandra said...

Ha, cool! Every man should watch this.
However I'm not for jewels and gifts either, I'd prefer a thought, a flower, a smile, a small gesture made with the heart.

Anonymous said...

ive always loved this ad.whenever jay does something dumb i refer to him as "dual bag."

(for what its worth though, if my husband game me a Dyson vaccuum for a gift id be ecstatic!)

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

That video is classic! I love the expressions on all the mens faces. They look so innocent. Truly, that's the way men think I believe. They never really truly understand why they're in the dog house. duh