Friday, October 15, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Tomorrow is Boss's Day.
I sent this to my husband. (we are self employed)












Now if only that were true. Okay maybe the drinking part but I never take a lunch or am ever tardy.

Just some Friday funnies.













Gee seems to be a theme here.  It's 5 o'clock somewhere.


too far?  nah!



5 comments:

Charlene said...

Naa, not too far.

In Kentucky we have a non-acredited anti-14th ammendment college kidnapper running for the Senate seat formerly occupied by a retired Major League baseball player tardy and absent demented cranky guy. My choice of who to vote for is so easy!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Good Luck with that Charlene!

Anonymous said...

ha! love the last one.

25BAR said...

I like the drinking ones!

Unknown said...

The good news here is that 2nd card....sweater season HAS arrived just in time for my carb-induced fatness.