Blogger is determined to piss me off every chance they get.
I went to sign in this morning and it told me I had to have a new blogger sign in and password or link via my old sign in.
Either way I needed to begin with my current username.
I put my username in and it tells me it is wrong, no such username exists.
To access this they ask me to put in my email address and they will email me my username.
My username is my email address.
They send me my email address which I was just told didn't exist. Aargh!!!
Somehow I got in but if there is a link in someones blog I can not access it without having to sign in again. I try and it says I don't exist. .
But I can not upload any photo's here today and that made me scrap what I was writing to bitch about random items. I am so frustrated right now
I have been watching a lot of HBO documentaries lately.
Last night I watched Lucky.
What a sad movie.
Not sad in My Sisters Keeper type of sad.
But sad that the majority of the people who won a large lottery really couldn't cope with what came with it.
I found it very interesting on so many levels.
The jealousy, the envy, the paranoia, and the inability to enjoy it all.
My biggest question is always the same - Why do you go public?
You can be anonymous. Everyone then knows and wants a piece of it and worse yet feels you owe it to them.
They did show 2 very different people who each had won a large amount of money in their state lottery.
These 2 continue to have money and make their money work for them.
They both live a better life for themselves and their family.
They couldn't be more different but it is working for them in their way.
It wasn't easy for either of them to learn to live with the wealth.
It got Rick and I talking about some of the issues these people had to deal with and wondered if we could cope.
I would so very much like to find out!
Last night my boyfriend had on Jeffrey Dean Morgan who is a cutie patootie to me.
I would love to be this woman with these two on either side....a nice sandwich shall we say.
I am leaving you with this ecard that I found hysterical.

5 comments:
im hating blogger lately. i havent had the same problem youve had, but ive had other issues that are getting me very irate. im thinking of switching over to another thing, like typepad but i dont know if i want to do all the work.and its not free.
It is so funny when I read your posts they are like looking into my own mind. You are always ranting about things that have me pissed off too. I have had several of the same issues with blogger so I get this one too!
Raquel,my twin.
Lucky for you I am sure you aren't as bitchy as me.
If I ranted about everything that is bugging me I would never have a reader!
Blogger sticks sometimes. I have problems too. Love your post.
Mary
I pretty much cried through My Sister's Keeper, but loved it.
Post a Comment