Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Oh, Canada

I would like to sincerely apologize to Canada!

Our demented diaper wearing pervert is slamming you all again. It's him...NOT US.  The red hat wearing cult members but NOT normal folks with an education and teeth. We LOVE our Canadian neighbors. 

In other news a very good friend of mine sent me this. She thought it fit me perfectly. While its damn funny I'd never wear it. But it is nice to be thought of I suppose!?

Speaking of Canada I saw where SCTV is now going to be streaming. It will be on Netflix beginning Sept 1st. We used to run home to watch this show. No VCR's back then

It's going to be cool this week only in the 80s. This morning it was glorious outside. If I hadn't needed t. o go to the doctors I'd have just sat my butt on the patio with my morning coffee. It was only 65 degrees! Happy happy happy.

I'll leave you with this--It's a thriller on Hulu called Furious. 1 episode left. Emmy Rossum, who was in Shameless, is the lead here. I have a feeling I know the twist but I won't know until Monday darn it. 

Any of you watching this?


8 comments:

Blondi Blathers said...

At least we're not embarrassed by or ashamed of our federal leader. I feel sorry for you Americans. Not the Magats -- they deserve the way he represents them. Idiots, just like him.

Thanks for the TV tips. I suppose I won't be watching Netflix for awhile, seeing as All Things American are being ignored as much as possible for the time being. If Hulu comes from the States too, the same goes for it.
Alas, even the smart and decent Americans are paying for Assface's bullshittery.
-Kate

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yes, Kate we are. I have never hated anyone until he came into my orbit. He stole the election and I feel its only going to get worse. If I were dying, I take him out for everyone since I'm dying🤣

Kathy G said...

I loved SCTV! Is it the old episodes or have they done a reboot?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Kathy they are the original.no reboot!! I will watch in place of news. Sctv is a station i can get behind.😀

DB Stewart said...

I usually have to watch SCTV on YouTube! John Candy meant EVERYTHING to me.
Also this: you are not individually responsible for the orange shitpile toddler king. He's like bed-bugs and right now the US has them (as have many countries historically) and he's trying to make bed-bugs great again here in Canada and well eff that.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Did you watch John Candy's documentary? I enjoyed it. I also watched at 2am the other night/morning of Planes, Trains and Automobiles. He broke my heart in that movie.

Blondi Blathers said...

Was it Uncle Buck (the title) or something else, but when my brother and I watched the part of the movie where John Candy's character Uncle Buck is standing outside the vehicle his niece is in, and he's warning the boyfriend not to step out of line or else, he does this villainous laugh that just cracked us up -- so much so that we replayed that part at least a dozen times and cracked up some more. Candy: who doesn't love Candy! -Kate

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh Kate I agree. His doc is good too if you love him. I haven't' seen Uncle Buck in a while. May have to look that one up. I love watching older movies. I am not a fan of many of todays movies. I don't care for comic book stuff or dystopian stuff.and that is mostly all there is. Or teen angst. Im too old for that too. :-)