Friday, August 14, 2026

Aging Backwards

 I'm aging backwards. Yippee!

As you all know I've been dealing with medical,shall we say, 'shit'

Nausea off the charts, dizzy, falling, fatigue like never before to name just a few of my symptoms. Then I got spots on my arm. I went to see a dermatologist who told me it was just old age. I didn't believe her but what could I do?

Now they are going away. So does that mean I'm getting younger? If so I'd like to be 44 again please. You know where everything is up where God originally put them.. 😇

Last night a good friend called and we got caught up. I showed her the spotted forearm and she told me a co-worker had this. It was her adrenals. She gave me more info that sounded like what I've dealt with over this year.

I immediately called an endocrinologist. I go the last day of September. I hate waiting so I asked if there was a wait list I'd like on it!!
                           
Old age.....


Getting younger....

Next time I talk to you all, I'll have my old Auburn hair return, pert boobs, and nary a wrinkle. 44 it is baby!!

25 comments:

Kathy G said...

Why stop at 44?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Honestly I liked that age. Loved my career, my body parts were still up where God intended them to be and I had disposable income that's why. 😁

It's.a.crazy.world said...

I don't think your dermatologist is really looking at those spots. I hope the endocrinologist can give you an answer that surpasses "old age". Sheesh

Blondi Blathers said...

I look forward to hearing what the endocrinologist thinks because if your friend is right, the dermatologist should be shot.-Kate

DB Stewart said...

44 sounds good to me too!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope your friend's tip about adrenals results in some effective treatment for you once you see the specialist!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ok...44 it is then!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I agree with that!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I wanted to slap her and the attitude right out of her mouth!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I hope so too. I went to dr.google and I read the symptoms aloud and Rick said, My God this is you! So I hope we're on to something. Im tired of all this!

bluzdude said...

That is NOT just aging! WTF does she think she'd fooling? I'm glad you're getting this checked out, even if you do have to wait way too long for it.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

And Tony she was flippant about it. I think that pissed me off even more!!! Some days its difficult to not turn into 'Karen'

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

The doctor who told you that was old age is making up stories for lack of expertise. I'm around a lot of people much older than you and I've never seen stops like that.

Julie H said...

LOL I'll take 38 I felt great then and I was skinny.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lol. I just LOVED my 40's and I don't think I was ever skinny

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

She told me skin gets thin as you age. She told me to look around a lot of old people have these purple marks on their skin. Gee, Jean I've never seen them before like you said.

Mike said...

Old age my ass! What does Dr. Google Image say it is?

Mike said...

https://www.google.com/search?vsrid=CNSA0aCw9fn6lgEQAhgBIiRhMTg1YmRiMy0xY2RhLTQwYjYtODM4Yi04MGFhMDBjM2QxYmEygQEiAm5uKApCcwoubGZlLWR1bW15OjdmMGE1MTY0LTc5NzktNGQ2ZC1hNWRkLTJmNmYzMTk1MmY1NBJBCj8vYm5zL25uL2Jvcmcvbm4vYm5zL2xlbnMtZnJvbnRlbmQtYXBpL3Byb2QubGVucy1mcm9udGVuZC1hcGkvODhaBAoCbm445enhld6jlgM&vsint=CAIqDAoCCAcSAggKGAEgATojChYNAAAAPxUAAAA_HQAAgD8lAACAPzABEKcCGMACJQAAgD8&udm=26&lns_mode=un&source=lns.web.gisbubb&vsdim=295,320&gsessionid=25r0PN8hUmKB2wLnYngsg8V9xP5ztqTjSF2UM00X8WAwQ81r8-fvcg&lsessionid=vdZYi0UuZNDe0C9IIr6eis8hoLIxLySjXYK0PHshi0sejB4BlcFcSA&lns_surface=26&authuser=0&lns_vfs=e&qsubts=1786834751168&biw=1440&bih=892&hl=en

https://www.reddit.com/r/lupus/comments/1b1mksz/purpura_anyone/

https://search.brave.com/search?q=Purpura&source=desktop&conversation=0972b11f1799e63ccdaccd5a441979c15d06

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Lupus, platelets, adrenals. Google is all over the place! One of your images looks just like my arm! Thank you 😊

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

See below

Abby said...

That "can't" be just aging. Seems like when a dermatologist sees something that isn't skin cancer, it's just aging. I'm glad you're getting a second opinion.
I'll take 44, good times. See you there.

Paula C said...

An endocrinologist can test for so many things. If it's adrenal issues I hope you will share as that can be a tricky problem to have. I have some of those red markings too but not to your level. My dermatologist told me what they were but I cannot remember the term.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

It's a date!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ive not had luck with endos in the past. Here's hoping this dr is good🤞

Paula C said...

A good functional medicine doctor is open to testing. I used one of those. She was a physician who chose to incorporate functional medicine into her practice. Good luck with the testing.