Tuesday, December 16, 2025

Running

 This came up on my phone yesterday.



Note the running man at the bottom left. 
He says it's poor running conditions.
What are optimal running conditions?
Unless I'm being chased, I, along with "the girls," aren't running anywhere!

18 comments:

Ami said...

When I lived in Montrose, Colorado, the morning guy on KUBC, which was the only game in town, used to make the weather announcement daily. It was either 'a good day to go for a ride in your convertible in your underwear' or 'a bad day to go for a ride in your convertible in your underwear'.

So you're not going to be running? A good choice. Do you think you might go for a ride in your convertible later? :-D

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Too cold for that too. Oh wait, no longer have a convertible. Either way, the answer is no😁

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, running -- WTF is that?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thank you!!

Kathy G said...

It seems to me like "running conditions" should be an option you could turn on or off. Now if it said "walking" I could get behind it.

Paula C said...

Those temps would be heaven! Been sitting at zero.

DB Stewart said...

Ha! I'm not sure if it's just my app, but I suspect few places in Canada even offer the running conditions. In the last two weeks we've had record snowfall (about 1/2 meter or about 20 inches) and currently, there's no running here, except for snowplows.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Ah, but snow at Christmas is lovely. Thank you for the conversion, I would have used my app😃

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Paula, it is nice. Last week was highs in the 20s. Still better than your zero. We pay for it in summer, trust me

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

🤣🤣

Abby said...

Hmmm... I would need more information. You have sun, you have moon, you have 34/21. I would run in that because you know I'm weird that way.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby, yes I know that about you, and I still really really like you. 😇

Julie H said...

You and my mom. That gene skipped me haha

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

The girls ? You're funny!

Mr. Shife said...

The app calling it “poor conditions” feels like the universe officially validating a no-running policy for you and the girls.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

And I agree!😆

Julie H said...

Yes! Of of my girls got a little of them and the other didn't haha

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Julie, in my family we can tell who had which mother. LOL One set has no boobs and big ole butts. The other have no butts and big ole boobs. :-)