Merry and Happy to you!! Maybe your sexy neighbor guy will put on a show!
We aren't celebrating this year until January. Some family members not feeling so great. ::sigh:: It's all good, we'll just have our Christmas lasagna later. :)
We hate Christmas if I'm being honest. But I grew up only enjoying the cousins part, the prime rib and lasagna. Rick and I both loathe this holiday as well. We are grinches
Agreed - Christmas can be made or ruined by the company you are keepingj that day. Meanwhile, when I went to the kitchen to make tea, glancing out the window I saw a big deer in my yard. Not the first time, but I went outside to take a photo, with him staring straight into the camera. I live in the city, so it is always a treat, especially on Christmas morning. He is definitely a city deer, not spooked at all by people. Nina
12 comments:
Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas!🎆🎄🎇✨🎄
Have a fab holiday season!
Merry and Happy to you!! Maybe your sexy neighbor guy will put on a show!
We aren't celebrating this year until January. Some family members not feeling so great. ::sigh:: It's all good, we'll just have our Christmas lasagna later. :)
We hate Christmas if I'm being honest. But I grew up only enjoying the cousins part, the prime rib and lasagna. Rick and I both loathe this holiday as well. We are grinches
Agreed - Christmas can be made or ruined by the company you are keepingj that day. Meanwhile, when I went to the kitchen to make tea, glancing out the window I saw a big deer in my yard. Not the first time, but I went outside to take a photo, with him staring straight into the camera. I live in the city, so it is always a treat, especially on Christmas morning. He is definitely a city deer, not spooked at all by people.
Nina
MC!
How cool. I get bunnies, snakes, and slippery critters. Merry Christmas!
Backatcha Big Guy
Same to you
MC
MC
Post a Comment