My husband has taken to sending me memes.
Recently, Rick woke up and asked me 'What hell was with your fingers in my armpit?"
"What on earth are you talking about?" I ask.
Well, bloggers, I apparently rubbed his back and then put my fingers in his armpit and tickled him. Needless to say, I woke him.
Let me explain: I don't remember this because I was asleep. I have no idea why the hell I would do this, I tell him. He hates to be tickled, so I'd never do that. Well, at least not while awake. We were laughing about all of this. Two nights earlier, Rick was apparently fighting with squirrels. Covers came off me, and he kicked me, his legs thrashing about. I shook him and he stopped. I told him we are now even.
He sends me this.
ok, i confess this is true about me.
I HATE THE WAY THIS MAN DRIVES!
Those were the clean ones.
I admit the dirty ones are better, but not for everyone, I know.
Since retirement and his stroke, he uses his phone a lot more than ever before. I think I may have to limit screen time like a parent does to their teens.


15 comments:
Too funny. Several of them hit home.
I had seen the first one before, and I kinda like the idea :-)
I gotta tell ya, he's got great taste in memes! I stole a couple!
Those are too funny. Love the bed.
Start sending me the dirty ones!
I saw the one with the driving & I told my husband that is ME - he's forEVER complaining about my driving LOL
Scott is ridiculous with his phone. I also take a pillow and put it sideways between our heads in case he decides to breathe on me haha
for me as well - guess that is why he sent them, the stinker
Debra, well I do from you :-)
Me too Barbara!
sent a link on a mild one.
Rebecca, He told me if I gasped one more time I was walking one day. I burst out laughing. He said, "That's better"
Oh Julie that comment was too damn funny! God forbid he breathes on you. Oh my God I understand this.
These are all too relatable.
I recently read something like, "couples who have been together a long time are that way because they learned what to let go of" - That's me in my head when husband's driving. "don't say it, don't say it, don't say it..."
Abby, good call. I said it, and it went terribly.🤣
Post a Comment