Monday, June 9, 2025

Summer

 Summer is here.

Yesterday was 91 degrees with humidity you could cut. So of course our air died.

I had a drs appointment at same time as the appointment for Mr. A/C. They were squeezing me in so I had to take it. It's miserable inside and out.

So I must run. Hopefully I'll be back and will be 'chill'

5 comments:

Kathy G said...

Air conditioners and furnaces tend to crap out at the most inconvenient times.

Susan Kane said...

Having a/c was considered to be for richer people during the 60s.. We didn't have one as kids until I was in college. We lived during our early parenting years in a desert community. It was obscenely hot in summer. A/c is a gift, that no one realized until it went out.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Anytime is an inconvenience time.๐Ÿ™ƒ

Paula C said...

Hope your AC gets fixed. No AC on humid days is horrible. I also hope you get a really good report from the doctor. You're in need of a break from feeling poorly.

Julie H said...

Good luck! Hopefully it's something simple!