Monday, February 3, 2025

Countdown

I am busy believe it or not.
Trying to get a lot done while I can bend (sort of) and twist (sort of)
I won't be allowed to do either from Wednesday on.
Getting some food and I must drink gatorade before surgery. I HATE gatorade.  I find it sweet and gross like jello.

While I'm away I will share some archive posts.
I really don't know exactly how I'll feel and I think I will be laying low for a few days after the surgery. So I put those posts in the pipeline. If not, I will write and not use those.

Hopefully, the next time I 'talk' to you, I will be better than ever.
I wish they could do a face and boob lift at the same time at no extra charge.  Wouldn't that be nice? Heck, I'd skip the facelift if I could only choose one.

I need to get this surgery done before the asshat in charge takes away my medicare. And when did we elect musk?  Has anyone heard from Vance? 
musk must have given a helluva lot of money to the asshat to be in this position. ARGH!

Tell me again, how will my eggs be cheaper with tariffs? He is screwing our friends to the north and that alone is enough to make me lose my mind.

Ah, I'm not gonna think about it right now. I need to be calm and positive for what is upcoming. I need to concentrate on the positive.

See you all very soon.






12 comments:

Kathy G said...

Sending prayers for positive results!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck with your surgery -- wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

DB Stewart said...

Yes, calm & positive. The asshats will continue asshating so focus on yourself.

bluzdude said...

The less anyone hears from Vance, the better for us all.

Wishing you the best of luck this week. We'll be thinking about you.

Julie H said...

Here's to a successful surgery!! PS I made my blog private and sent you a request to join. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Mike said...

musk gave close to 300 million to the orange turd.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike He also rig the election per the big turd. What a whore

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

didn't get anything. did you send to email?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

bluz, true but is he worse than musk?

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thx. :-)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

thank you!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Kathy, Thank you.