Wednesday, February 26, 2025

High As A Kite

 Yep, I'm high as a kite.

My husband says he'd trade with me. Oh not the pain, just this horrible high. Adding steroids and gambapentin on top of oxy and muscle relaxer is a bad combo.

Rick made me eat a breakfast and lunch. I don't normally do lunch but I thought maybe this would help. Nope. But everything is making me laugh and my pain is minor. So...

So there is your Wednesday update. Yes, I had to ask what day it was, your point?

Happy Humpday!

14 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy!

Abby said...

Getting caught up with you. Have a nice trip!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Most think that. I'm the only one who doesn't. Cannibis high is better to me but not legal here as it was in DC darn it

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Abby not a nice trip. I hate this but thx anyway

Paula C said...

At least you have drugs that elevated some of the pain.

Mike said...

Claudia has been taking gabapentin for a while for nerve problems from her neck surgery. Lots to read here... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabapentin

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Holy crow. It makes me sleep like a log but I don't see any benefit but I'm continuing so I can say I did what they asked for 2 weeks. Thankfully I do not have any other symptoms other than dizzy and sleepy. Hopefully it worked for Claudia

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Paula, right now better than nothing.

bluzdude said...

Enjoy it while you can! Anything beats crippling pain...

Kathy G said...

Right now whatever works for you is what you go with.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, in reading about your meds, you knew what was coming. Sometimes the price of near painlessness is pretty high (no pun intended, but there). And..."they" always want you to do exactly what they want for "two weeks". Let's hope that you can tolerate the high that long.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I don't have a choice right now.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Sadly, yes.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Anon, we shall see I guess