Well, that didn't last long.
The miserableness of this back pain is in full force. It showed me a day and a half of life without wanting to off myself. I liked it and wished it had never happened if it couldn't stay.
I go back next week. I am afraid of the surgery but it's all that I've got...I think.
We shall see. I see the murderer of the CEO of United Health Care stated that he has debilitating back pain. Gee, I bet sleeping on a cot in a cold cell isn't helping his pain.
The good thing about all this misery is that I can see some of my shows without waiting. Bad Sisters is so damn good.
Shrinking is one of the funniest shows on TV. I never gave a hoot one way or the other about Harrison Ford. but I adore him in this show.
Oh, it's not funny, like, ha ha ha, but the things they say to one another are how my friends and I speak to one another, so I find it funny. I just wish they didn't dole out the episodes one by one. I want to stream all episodes.
Then to make my week complete it's been 24/7 football.
I dislike football for all kinds of crazy reasons. But this need to take over the airwaves on 5 channels Thursday through Monday is just crazy.
Biscuits, guns, and football.
The former New England Patriots coach was named the new UNC coach here in Chapel Hill. First, it was, will he or won't he? Then it was he will.
Yippee - let's have this on TV for 5 hrs on all networks including PBS.
Who cares?
I know nothing of this man except he won Super Bowls.
He looks like a dick.
Then I saw his girlfriend. He is a dick.
He is 72. She is 24.
Now that he is only making 10 million a year instead of 25 will she leave her sugar grandpa?
What in God's name does a 24-year-old woman see in a 72-year-old man?
Aside from money, what do they have in common? Does she help him with technology? Does he show her how to use an analog clock?
I don't get it.
Rick said maybe she's in school at UNC and that is why he was interested in moving here. That made me laugh. When I googled her she was a "cheerleader" That is her occupation at one time it stated. High school?
So apparently this is rare. Apparently, this is a big deal but isn't there something called the Big 10 and wouldn't a man of his 'pedigree' go to a big 10 school and not UNC? Don't laugh at me. I don't know much about football and its workings.
All I know is now this will be all we hear around these parts.
I have another busy week that I will have to find a way to plow through.
I am sure you are all knee-deep in presents and wrapping paper.
All the things you enjoy this time of year.
This is my least favorite holiday. I long for it to be over already.
But yet I fear 2025 and don't want it to show up.
I don't think it's going to be a good year. I hope I'm wrong.
Well geez, that ended up being a bummer.
Let's stop with a funny instead.
21 comments:
So sorry to hear that sonovabitchin pain is back.
Well, this post brought up some memories I'd buried, about when I was first divorced and, as a young mother with not much money and my girls to raise, I got into a relationship with a rather wealthy "Sugar Grandpa" type. He was good to me and my girls, but being in a relationship with Sam was icky to the tenth degree. I was in my mid 20's, Sam said he was 65, but the state of his body told me he was older and lying about his age. At any rate, he didn't last long because 1) he wouldn't give me enough alone time and 2) intimacy with Sam was so gross that I just couldn't handle it. I broke it off. It just wasn't worth it for what he could do for me and the girls. Good luck to Harrison's 24 year old.
Me too!!
Boots, it's not Harrison, it's Belichick who's girl friend is only 24. Besides Harrison I think is 80 and Belichick is only 72. And When I was 24 there is no way a man of 72 would be of interest to me. ew.
Old men with young girls just creep me out. So gross!! I don't see any local tv at all. You still have cable? I'm sorry you are in so much pain :(
Julie, agreed it's gross. I'm also sorry I'm in so much pain. 🥲
Peg I am so sorry to hear the pain has returned.
Older men.....ick.....younger but not too much younger (in the 10 year range) yum.LOL
JC
Mike, plz get back to me on this!!
JC, I'm sorry it came back too! A 72 yr old today is okay. When I was 24, it was my grandpa.
Belichick being a hyper-critical, acerbic prick may work in the NFL, but I have my doubts about how that's going to translate to college kids.
Okay I just googled the sugar grandpa and girlfriend. PUH-leez!
"Does he show her how to use an analog clock?" HAHA!
Damn, I'm so sorry your back pain has returned.
Hmm...interesting.
Thx 'Abby'
72 and 24? They are both using each other for their own reasons.
Yup, a dick.
Sorry about your pain.
When I read that your pain is back, I literally screamed, "Faaaackkkkkk!" Not just because of the pain you have right now, but the pain that you had to go through so recently to try and help. I'm so sorry. As for the old guy/young woman thing, usually it's the old guy looking for a nurse or a purse, but I think in this case she looks at that wrinkled old POS and sees dollar signs. Gross.
Yep!
So my rude judgemental guess was spot on. Hmm...
Gross is right. I said fuck a few times. I've screamed it.
I can't comment on the 72 vs 24 "relationship", because I want to throw up. But I am so sorry that your pain has returned. Damn it.
Thx Yvonne. Hopefully gone soon.
Post a Comment