Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas Peg & Rick!!
Going to my sisters house where I will probably gain 10 pounds.
Same to you and Rick!
Happy Christmas. (Your pic reminds me of Nick Offerman's "yule log" on YouTube, lol.
Sending hugs and love your way, Peg. I hope next year at this time you'll be celebrating pain free.
I wish I could make (and meet) a New Year's resolution to fix your pain. Wishing you and Rick Merry Christmas and New year.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas Peg & Rick!!
Going to my sisters house where I will probably gain 10 pounds.
Same to you and Rick!
Happy Christmas. (Your pic reminds me of Nick Offerman's "yule log" on YouTube, lol.
Sending hugs and love your way, Peg. I hope next year at this time you'll be celebrating pain free.
I wish I could make (and meet) a New Year's resolution to fix your pain. Wishing you and Rick Merry Christmas and New year.
Post a Comment