I hope there will be lots of good things to celebrate in 2025 too! Happy New Year!
Happy Anniversary! Happy New Year!
That would be a good photo for a LEAP year. Hope 2025 is really good to you, Peg :)
You deserve good stuff next year.
I wouldn't swear to this but I think more and more people are getting fed up with tRUMP. Even republicans.
You are not alone.
Hang tight. I read something about the second coming of the Age of Aquarius.Not sure what it meant but its got to be better.
Totally agree with you… so worried about this and coming years…maybe it has to do with hitting 70 years old and being alone….just a sad feeling to start 2025 and not liking it at all
Wishing the best for you, Peggy!
Happy New Year Peg. Now comes on the US's problems, Trump. Good luck my friend.Cruisin Paul ( Canadian )
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I hope there will be lots of good things to celebrate in 2025 too! Happy New Year!
Happy Anniversary! Happy New Year!
That would be a good photo for a LEAP year. Hope 2025 is really good to you, Peg :)
You deserve good stuff next year.
I wouldn't swear to this but I think more and more people are getting fed up with tRUMP. Even republicans.
You are not alone.
Hang tight. I read something about the second coming of the Age of Aquarius.Not sure what it meant but its got to be better.
Totally agree with you… so worried about this and coming years…maybe it has to do with hitting 70 years old and being alone….just a sad feeling to start 2025 and not liking it at all
Wishing the best for you, Peggy!
Happy New Year Peg. Now comes on the US's problems, Trump. Good luck my friend.
Cruisin Paul ( Canadian )
Post a Comment