We changed all the clocks except this big one in the living room/entry area.
It's very large and heavy. Then we had to move all the furniture in front of it. Oh, what a royal pain. I have one arm and Rick has one good arm so we tried our damnst and we laughed a lot but didn't get the damn things down to change.
As we were repositioning ourselves, Rick suggested we just know it's an hour ahead and leave it for spring when we change the clocks back it will be perfect. I laughed and gave up with him. I really thought if we just lifted the bottom I could reach the thingy to change the time. I couldn't and I couldn't hold it alone to have Rick do it. It was honestly all comedy at this point.
So now we have to remember it's an hour ahead and you know we won't and there could be issues. I will try this clock again when Rick isn't home. When he goes to his workshop I may try it by myself. He gets so frustrated of late so I'm going to try and hope I don't break this big clock.
Speaking of ole Rick he sent me this last night after I fell asleep.
My husband loves to send me reels.
I saw it this morning and it made me laugh.
Gee, I think I need a nap. :-)
I couldn't disagree.
I said is this your way of late of saying sweet nothings?
It's not working buddy.
He laughed and said, "No, but c'mon is this not you and me?"
"Yes, I guess so."
So now I need a meme that says the happiest women are the ones married to a man who is beyond the definition of stubborn, has severe honking/clearing throat issues that drive his partner bonkers, and thinks he is funnier than he is. He nodded and said, "Damn right" Okay glad we squared that away.

11 comments:
How about a great big sticky note in the middle of the Big Clock with "SUBTRACT ONE HOUR" written on it in big black Sharpie pen letters? That's what I would do, lol!
LOL OMG that made me laugh. I may have to do that!
Use dry erase. Comes off easier.
I have to change the clock in my car today. I hate having to do it, it's always something I have to relearn. So many states have voted to STOP CHANGING THE DAMN TIME but it takes a literal act of congress to change it. And those fuckers don't care about representing us at all. We will never be able to just stick to one damn time. Never.
Ami, it appears I took stupid pills today. I have no idea what I would use a dry eraser for? The clock ? What comes off easier? Boy I am stupid today. Sorry
ARGGG. Deb beat me to it. That's exactly what I was going to suggest!
Take a nap! Exactly.
My I suggest that you buy another clock and hang it over your clock?
And I did!😴
OMG, that's a hoot DB. After a week of the wrong time something will give. Of course if it does change, y'all will be the first to know!!😉
I still contend that we should all be using Greenwich Mean Time - cut out all of this BS about "What time is it, really?" It occurred to me, just yesterday (yes, about 60 years late) that it is because I became a ham in 1955 that I now mispronounce the name of a local street. Grenich Mean Time was how we hams pronounced it. The locals pronounce the street just as it is spelled.
If you decide to get a new clock I would hang it off to the side and swag something over the offending one. It could be very artistic.
Dry erase on the glass of the clock. Wipes off. Using Sharpie is fine, but you have to clean it with alcohol. Or, just assume the clock is always wrong. .:) I have a clock my hubby got for me for our 3rd wedding anniversary. It was so loud with the ticking that I finally took the battery out. The clock is still hanging on the wall. 41 years now. LOL
Post a Comment