Sunday, October 6, 2024

Firestick

 My friend Ro is a techie genius. She asked if I had a firestick. 

I said I have a smart TV but I also have a firestick. I find there to be more I can download off the Firestick sometimes. I said, "I downloaded the local news from DC for one thing."  She asked me why would I do that?
More teeth, less crime, just a bit of home that makes us feel good.
I showed her this meme.  She laughed and said, "Gotcha!"
So since you have a home, why aren't you dressed? You agree to go on camera with your teeth in a jar somewhere in your house? The hurricane spared your house and belongings except it blew your teeth right out of your mouth?
Oh, it sure makes us giggle. 

She asked if I saw a lot of that in DC. No, everyone had a good dental plan I guess. Oh once in a while I did. But it wasn't a regular thing. Maybe that's why people don't think I'm from here. Teeth and bras! 

Back to Ro, she got me to have the ability to watch all things in theatres now and all the streaming services even those I don't pay for. I don't know what she did but the hocus pokus video magic she did do is damn awesome. OMG, how cool is she?  So while I must relax and not be running around I guess I will have lots of TV and movies to watch that I don't normally get to see. 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Teeth and bras, always good advice.

Cruisin Paul said...

My daughter told me to get a firestick . I did and it was the best thing I did. Now I can watch so many movies.

Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yes, firestrick is nice. But what she did was give me cinema in firestick. So if you don't pay for Showtime you still will see showtime for free. If there is something in the theatres right now and not streaming. You can see it here. It's voodoo magic I tell you. but I'm loving it. It's not legal mind you but...shhh

It's.a.crazy.world said...

I should put that meme on my facebook page. People in this state need reminders, lol.
We have used Roku for streaming for years. But the stick quit working and Romeo ordered a Firestick. I guess I'm now of the age that it takes me so long to find the channel/app I want. Thank goodness I can speak into it and say what I'm looking for. I need me a teenager!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

We say that all the time about the teenager!!