My sister sent me this and it made me laugh out loud.
I always wanted to be adopted.
I was the 🎵 "One of these things is not like the other"
I knew this from a young age. I so wanted to know I was adopted and that would make sense of it. HA. No sense to it. It just is.
Rick is adopted and finds this meme funny.
And like me, he always felt like the odd man out but at least he had a real reason, he was legitimately adopted.
Finding this funny, Rick sent it to his two sisters and one got very annoyed and pissed off. He told her it was a joke. But pissy people choose to be pissy I swear. (yes, the one that came here when he had his stroke)
How can you read this and not laugh?
Oh well. He apologized several times and she is still pissy.
I can't control others feelings and frankly, I am tired of walking on eggshells and apologizing. That is my new outlook. I can't be a people pleaser. I can't make everyone happy. I do not do things to deliberately hurt anyone. If you are hurt and can't accept my sincere apology, what else is there for me to do? Old Peg would fret over it. Apologize in all kinds of ways. Lose sleep etc.
Now, I am letting it go and venting on my blog. :-) My therapy.
We think know she is miserable. From her behavior to the things she says.
Although what we hear her say on Monday will be polar opposite on Wednesday.
That is fun.
Sometimes people like it in their misery, it's comfortable for them.
I don't like misery. I don't wish to live there.
To quote Taylor Swift, shake it off. (the only song I know of hers)
So if you don't see the funny in this I can't help you.
In other events -
In the meantime, I am watching a lot of new TV shows and baseball.
Only 6 more regular season games left. The next 3 games which I REALLY wish to watch and I am blacked out.
I don't understand why I am blacked out from all things in Baltimore.
Not like it's close. I get why I am blacked out of Atlanta games but Baltimore?
Geez. Tonight's game is on MAX so I hope they don't follow that rule because I can't watch it on TBS. These next 3 games are a big deal. I don't know if we can win the series, highly unlikely. I just hope we don't lose the entire series, highly likely. It's gonna be a nail biter for me IF I can see a game.
Bluzdude, you'll have to keep me posted even if you are rooting for Baltimore. :-)
If you recall I have a neighbor like they do on the show Friends, Ugly Naked Guy.
Well, our UNG has been living at the shore. So I have not seen him in a long time. He has a lawn service and they wave to me when they are here. Unlike him, they are clothed. Normally he returns in Sept. Maybe this year, October.
We were hoping he'd just move to the shore. He works from home so why not?
Then maybe we could get new neighbors who wear their clothes outside and are normal. That may be too much to ask for.
We were sitting on our patio the other evening chatting and Rick said, "Well if we get new neighbors maybe this time the female will be the naked person."
I laughed and said, "In your dreams"
He said, "Would that bother you?"
I told him it would not, I would always know where you were.
In the garage pretending you're working on your lathe but staring directly into their yard. Or maybe you'd finally clear that patch I've asked you to clear next to our two fences. You'd get a good close up view then.
He laughed and said, "Hmm....you know me so well"
Yep, and I still like you, go figure!

21 comments:
I'd think over the naked and really nude segment. I have been told that some residents residents have Alzheimer's and have walked around their street naked or nearly so. Nice to see a segment of your life.
I can vouch for the nakedness being an Alzheimer’s thing. They make special clothing to discourage such behavior. Hunky Husband is not yet to that stage (and “that stage” may not be inevitable, but he does not wish to bathe and dress. Wants to go places in his Jammie’s & robe. If I get broken enough, I may let him! Good luck in convincing your neighbor that he should move to the beach.
P.S. We’re my younger brother still living, I would send your meme to him and you would here his laugh all the way from California. Don’t dare send it to elder brother who might not know how to take it.
Cop Car
Darned autocorrect: “Were” NOT “We’re”!
CC
Yes we have had elderly neighbors with Alzheimers. However this young person does not have Alzheimers - he's just a big fat hillbilly. :-)
He refers to me as that damn New York Yankee.I have never lived in NY but the hillbillies think all people north of NC are yankees and from New York. It's so damn silly.
I'm so weird I see no other way to take it but funny.
Yep, I'm still here rootin' for dem O's, but watching them self-destruct. The injury bug has not been kind.
Remember when I told you, back when you were panicking about your Yankees, that your boys would be back and we'd be fighting it out to the end? Here we are. I'm just sorry you may have to miss watching it. That blackout stuff sucks!
Tony, I'm still in a panic. We have pitchers dropping like flies. The other day one was pitching and then the trainer and mgr ran out to the field and I'm like, 'what is going on what do they see?" Took him out of the game mid inning. Apparently he has a pec strain. the pitcher never motioned for anyone so it was so odd to see them running out there in such a panic. They obviously saw something we mere mortals couldn't see.
Well Good Luck. I'm used to us not making it far in these type games. And your O's always give us a run for our money the only good thing is it's in NY
Just forwarded this hilarious meme to some friends, haha.
Rick, lol.
My brother wanted people to believe he was adopted to the point that he made himself a fake certificate to prove it.
Well, for what it's worth, I think the meme is funny too!
It sucks that your must-see baseball games can't be seen. I've given up until next year.
I actually LOL"d when I read that you'd know where he was.
How bad do you want to see those games?
Gee, that's sounds like a mob question
Love that you saw it as funny as me!
OMG, Jean that is hysterical. I wasn't smart enough. I just daydreamer about it!
Yeah!
Kathy, about giving up...I'm almost there!
😉
Post a Comment