HA! Thanks for the much-needed laugh. I've been in a bit of a funk lately too and just haven't found the way to overcome it. I'm trying to be patient, knowing that this too shall pass. Nina
I have also had a bit of depression and very low energy levels.....I picked up some gummie B-12 and even if it is psychosomatic Please don't tell me) I truly think they make me feel better. I love the Alf meme, I still have my talking Alf!!! I cannot stand the orange one and I think he is the cause of a good bit of my depression. JC
9 comments:
I like that one. I have a new favorite, too. Kamala all dressed up like Marie Antoinette... "Let them eat cats"
You gotta laugh, otherwise you're going to scream. I can't believe how fucking stupid the followers of orange jesus really are.
I've seen memes with him having a cat on a bun.
Or cats and dogs all desperately wearing red MAGA hats, lol.
HA! Olivia
Ha! Well done. (I bet even ALF would vote for Kamala.)
HA! Thanks for the much-needed laugh. I've been in a bit of a funk lately too and just haven't found the way to overcome it. I'm trying to be patient, knowing that this too shall pass.
Nina
I keep getting a bit of the depression bug myself. Hang in there! I'm cracking up at all the videos on Tik Tok.
That is a good one. The internet has been fun since Kamala entered the race.
I have also had a bit of depression and very low energy levels.....I picked up some gummie B-12 and even if it is psychosomatic Please don't tell me) I truly think they make me feel better.
I love the Alf meme, I still have my talking Alf!!!
I cannot stand the orange one and I think he is the cause of a good bit of my depression.
JC
Post a Comment