Friday, September 20, 2024

FriYaY!

Hi Kids.
It is a sunny 90-degree day. The monsoons are over. Oh, it was fun while it lasted. 

Since this local nutjob is now all over the National News now I thought I'd show you a couple of his horrendous commercials Rick and I find appalling that run constantly day and night.

1. Keep your skirt down (this makes me want to sucker punch him)


2. Apparently she didn't keep her skirt down. This commercial was shown after the one above made him all kinds of grief here in Raleigh/North Carolina. So which video is a lie? Guess he thought the double talk would smooth things out. It did not.


3. Some people just should be killed (says it a little more than 1/2 way through)


Oh, there are so many more.
There are his comments about him calling himself a Black Nazi. 
He said he thinks there should be slaves.  This guy is certifiable. 
Guess who I am NOT voting for?

Happy Friday.
Enjoy your weekend.

12 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

If all that stuff proves to be true he is true he's one slimy guy.

Anonymous said...

Wow. The news about this guy was bad enough, but to see him thinking this is a good campaign message is just too much! All these extreme politicians want to out-Trump Trump. Hoping they all lose in embarrassing numbers.

Good to hear from you, though!
Nina

DB Stewart said...

Bonkers. And was that last video in a church?! Ugh...

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean, the newest comments I have yet to see be on the Fact Checking show by the local news. It's great. I can see the lies from both sides. I absolutely love the fact checking show and wish others could see this as well.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I too hope they all lose and can back under the rocks from which they came.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yep in a church. And those old biddies behind him clapped. It boggles my mind.

Cruisin Paul said...

This guy is an nut job. Is he for real? Since Trump came there are crazy people running for all type of things in the US. Where are normal people today? I pray to God, that smart individuals win.

Cruisin Paul

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Nut job" is too kind a word for him. I agree with you that he must be certifiable to say the things he says, especially as a black man. Bring back slavery? WTF?

Ami said...

The news has fact checked all over the place. He says stuff like, nope, not me... but yes. It was him. He did say those things. He is a piece of shit. I love seeing it when Dumald's hand-picked... people? No, people doesn't seem to fit... when his fellow bags of shit show exactly what they are. Since this is your blog, I won't say what I really want to say.

Mike said...

You can only hope he doesn't drop out of the race. It should give the Dem a 100 point boost.

Julie H said...

Sounds like the typical politician.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Politics in this country makes me ashamed to be American. Seriously, where do these people come from???