Thursday, May 2, 2024

Some Memes

I need to get rid of some of my memes.
So here ya go. The last one is my favorite!!





This below spoke to me. When I met Rick this was the crap in his shower. Or he'd use soap to wash his hair! Egads!

Just my parent? Both ways!

Of course there is a story behind this one. :-)





8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't know if that last one is true but if it's not, it should be, LOL!

bluzdude said...

I'm saving the Short Gals one for Sweetpea, who I refer to as a Spider Monkey at least once a week.

Kathy G said...

Thanks for the giggles this morning.

Mike said...

I think my shampoo is 12 in 1.

Mr. Shife said...

I love the glowstick meme because it feels pretty relevant these days.

Julie H said...

Who is the adultery book one?

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Love these. I'm fascinated by how quickly people can make and spread memes.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Debra, I don't know but I loved it too.

bluzdude, I love it.

Kathy G, you're welcome

Mike, of course you do. :-)

Mr. Shife, I understand this too well.

Julie, trump is selling bibles.

Jean, I get that. :-)