Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Bacon

I saw this meme and loved it.
I showed it to Rick who thinks everything is better with butter or bacon.

Then I saw this one and my God that is my life!


Then I saw these two and wanted to vomit due to their truths. 
You're welcome


This one is also too close to home!


And finally - Gals, is this not the truth or what?  I'm lucky.



9 comments:

Susan Kane said...

Memes cut to the heart of the matter.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Walking Bacon" -- what the world has been waiting for!

DB Stewart said...

WALKING BACON?!!! Hell, yes!

(Trump's more of a walking turd.)

Kathy G said...

I adore the last one :-)

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Oh, great! Now I want bacon.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

I haven't ever heard of walking bacon, but now I really want some. Will ask next time I'm ordering food to go :-)
I love that last meme!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Susan, oh yes they do at times.

Debra, exactly!

DB, I have a friend who is a vegan but if she cheats it's with bacon. LOL
And yes he is a turd and hopefully one that will get prison time to save our country.

Kathy, my favorite too.

Jean, I always want bacon.

Yvonne, That last one is exactly how I think it should be in life!

Mike said...

Our first phone number was PR6491.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, that's not enough numbers. Or was this after Alexander Graham Bell first made the phone? :-)
Mine was TE34693