I watch a lot of baseball this time of year.
Last night my team played on the West Coast. So even if I did receive this game to watch I may not have been able to stay awake for it.
All games I am unable to see because I did not buy the big $$$ package I normally will see things on my phone or watch a show called Quick Pitch.
So this morning I went to MLB to watch the show Quick Pitch.
It gives you a rundown of the games and highlights all across the board.
I'm sure there is something equivalent in football but I don't watch football.
My rant is the bimbos they have on this damn show. (no men)
I assume they make them look like playmates or talking Barbies because they think their audience is 12-year-old boys or only men.
The women are idiots. Sorry gals. They don't appear to have a lick of baseball knowledge. They have them wear a shirt and high heels, and if they can read off a teleprompter, they get the job.
The other day the bimbo wearing a shirt, and I swear to you if she had pubic hair, you'd have seen it. She gave stats about my team saying they won so many in a row. WRONG we had just lost the day before. Granted she was reading. But if you knew the game she'd fact-check or as a sportscaster does, stop and say no, they have only won XYZ.
She knows no one is listening to her as much as looking at her.
They would never make Harold Reynolds wear a Speedo to stand in front of a screen and spew information and scores. You laugh, but if you did laugh, you understand how ridiculous it is to have the women dressed like this.
Now I have a husband who LOVES scantily clad women.
He tolerates baseball for me. He will watch games but he doesn't watch shows like Quick Pitch, etc.
He came into the room while I was waiting on the scores and asked me, "Why the hell do these women have nothing on? Because they think only men watch this? " Yep was my answer. It so infuriates me!!!
I also watch a M-F show at 9am called MLB Central.
I most often record it to watch later.
There are 3 hosts. 2 men and 1 woman. Lauren is as smart as a whip.
She knows baseball! (she works on TBS too)
She doesn't dress like a bimbo and she's cute as hell.
My husband likes a segment on this show called Ham and Eggers.
It shows the goofballs in the stands wearing stupid things, doing stupid things and they make fun of them.
The other day Lauren said something funny and Rick said, "Geez she is cute as hell." She didn't even have to be naked. Imagine that!
Then when they went back to the couch and she crossed her legs he said, "Great Legs too!"
That's fine, I get that, she does. But she was fully clothed, her dress to her knees. I drool over DeRo and his arms (and face etc) So I understand his comments. But no one is scantily clad.
They hired a sportscaster who happened to be female.
Not a bimbo scantily clad to read baseball stats.
I watch MLB Central because it's an informative and funny talk show.
Okay, Rant over.
My team is doing well right now. But this is about the time things begin to fall apart. Fingers crossed this year will be different. We've had a 15-year drought on a World Series. It's time damn it!
7 comments:
Who, exactly, is your team?
Grace, the reason I don't say is cuz you either love them or hate them. No in between. I get a lot of shit about liking them.
NY Yankees. I bleed pinstripes since a kid!
Well for me I was a man for boobs. I'm now 74 and I still love boobs but my wife laughs at me. Oh well Rick is happy and I bet he's happy with you Peg. As I get older beauty is wonderful.My wife is beautiful and we are nearing 50 years of marriage. I'm a lucky man.
Cruisin Paul
I always tell Scott if they are going to have women on there I'd expect some butch lesbians who really know the game!
Paul, 🧡
Julie, hey hey hey now, I am not butch or a lesbian and I really know baseball. That is not a good criteria.
" I swear to you if she had..."
Where's the picture!!!!
Mike, tune in to the mlb channel. 😁Actually Rick said this first.
Post a Comment