Rick was watching Joanne Gaines make food. I was not paying any attention because it was about the dreaded biscuits. (YUK!) I was perusing a new catalog.
I looked up when I heard, "I'm gonna breastfeed these to make them moist"
WHAT? I'm laughing as I ask Rick, "What the hell did she say about breastfeeding to make them moist?"
He is now howling with laughter as he tells me she said, "I'm gonna BRUSH THESE to make them moist" She is not breastfeeding anything you deaf nut job.
GET A HEARING AID!
But why, now that was funny!

11 comments:
OMG, that's hilarious!
It had me thinking at first, "did she recently have a baby? Is that actually a thing?!"
Yea it was hilarious to us too. And that is what I was thinking as I was perusing my catalog. I swear if I ever get hearing aids we will never laugh again. Nah, who my kidding.
I'm not a bread person but a big fluffy light as air biscuit warm from the oven slathered in butter is heaven
Or hell to Me Grace. Biscuits are door stops to me.
I'm truly sorry about your bad biscuit experience. And of course I am now craving biscuits but I am not a good biscuit baker myself...mine are not exactly hockey pucks but neither are they light fluffy delights.
Hahahahahahaha! Romeo and I have done that sort of mishearing before too. But that's just gold :-)
ROTFLOL!
LOL you're a nut!
I think you should call the show, tell them what you heard, and see if they'll give it a try.
You never know what these TV people will do for ratings.
Not hearing things correctly can add to the laughter around you but I'd rather not have people laughing AT me or saying things that could show up in an old people's meme on the internet. LOL
Post a Comment