I am the "Anonymous" who commented, "Like Julie, I remember our free-ranging, but I also seeing far too many old men exposing themselves and kidnappings (yes, one of us was kidnapped!) As she said, the news didn't make it around the world in those days."
For clarity, I am not of a generation to you, but your elder. What I wrote reflected my experiences while growing up in Kansas City, Missouri, in the 1940s and 1950s.
7 comments:
the expressions on the little girls face is priceless. She means what she's singing about!!
Dad better give her some RESPECT!
Gil, she is so damn cute and she's feelin' the music.
That little girl is fantastic. Her father is gone. LOL.
Cruisin Paul
I am the "Anonymous" who commented, "Like Julie, I remember our free-ranging, but I also seeing far too many old men exposing themselves and kidnappings (yes, one of us was kidnapped!) As she said, the news didn't make it around the world in those days."
For clarity, I am not of a generation to you, but your elder. What I wrote reflected my experiences while growing up in Kansas City, Missouri, in the 1940s and 1950s.
Correction: I am not of a generation younger than yours, but your elder.
Anon, agreed. There were flashers, rapes and kidnappings all the time in life. My point was missed, so I'm sorry.
Post a Comment