Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Clueless

Yesterday it wouldn't allow me to post this.
So to those who thought this was a untrue.
Here ya go...


My hip is killing me so I needed to get in the only 'position' where I didn't wish to cry.  So around 9ish I think it was, we sat down to watch TV.  
Neither of us wished to get into something deep so we turned on the game show The Floor with Rob Lowe.
We then went into a fit of giggles.

The answers were easy, but that wasn't the problem for us.
We could not figure out who won, why they won, and how the hell the scoring was being done. 
We could not stop laughing at our stupidity. 
These were some things said during this show between laughing so hard.

"If he answered those questions why are they taking points away from him?"

"How the hell did he win?"

"I had a stroke what's your excuse?"

"Am I high right now?"

Nothing like an evening of laughter when you have no idea what the hell is going on.
Maybe some days ya just need to be clueless.

8 comments:

bluzdude said...

I just started watching it. The contestants take turns answering, with the clock ticking down for whomever's turn it is. Once one person answers correctly, their clock stops and the other person's clock starts ticking down until they answer something correctly. If they pass, it keeps running and they have to answer another item. Whichever clock runs out first loses.

I love playing along, but a lot of times, I know the answer but I just can't get it out of my mouth in time.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

bluzdude, I think we may have assumed the wrong person answered or something. But none the less we couldn't stop laughing. And yes we know the answers, they are generally very easy, but speed is the issue just as you said. Then tell me please why did they split 20K? we must have missed that too. Boy we are idiots.

Paula C said...

Agreed. There are days where laughter is needed.

Kathy G said...

We watch the local news that comes on just after that show, so I've watched the last five minutes a couple of times. It's never made sense to me.

Mike said...

Who needs dialog when you have bombs exploding?

Cruisin Paul said...

I love Rob Lowe but I don't like the Floor. As a fire Chief I really enjoy his other show. I don't understand why his show isn't out on TV.

Cruisin Paul

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, I see you're watching the same shows as Rick.

Jean, I 'watched' it the other night while dusting the bookshelves etc and then because I was confused I sat down and asked Rick questions and that started the laughter when I found out he had no idea either. And to think we turned it on so we weren't watching anything deep. So I watched the rest of the silly show feeling mighty stupid.

Paul, I don't much care for Rob Lowe and I don't watch 911/Lone Star. It is done until the fall of 2024. I do enjoy his show with his son called Unstable on Netflix. Not great but when nothing was on it was amusing.

bluzdude said...

Whoever has the most squares at the end of the game gets the $20k. Since they were tied, they split the money.