Saturday, November 18, 2023

Change of Medication is a World of Good

Every morning, I try to get up before Rick and open the blinds so that 'Gladys Kravitz' can see the neighbors from his ugly chair.
I refresh all the things he needs and uses throughout the day on the table by his chair. I get his coffee and his medications.

This morning he beat me.  
You see they changed his meds and he is not sleeping all the damn time now. YIPEE. 
But nothing was done that he has grown accustomed to having done before he gets up and he said "This will look very bad at your end-of-the-year caregiver review"

The ass made me laugh!

yeah, he's back.

9 comments:

Linda said...

I love hearing that! Good news♥

Julie H said...

Woohooo :)

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Thx Linda!

Even though at my expense Julie I felt the same - woohoo!

Mike said...

I'm going to start a caregivers union. You can be vice president.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Mike, I'd gladly give up my title wouldn't you Pres?

Kathy G said...

Sounds like a great improvement.

linda said...

Great news.

Linda

Olga said...

That made me smile big!

Cruisin Paul said...

Yippee. Things are moving well for the both of you. Good job Rick.

Cruisin Paul