Nothing, nada, just work, work, work.
I am overwhelmed with things that need done and not enough time.
If I hear one more person tell me they are bored I will bitch slap them into next week. You have been warned.
I haven't been bored in 15 years. I long to be bored.
I attempted to comment using 3 different browsers on Olga's blog.
I get a few words in and the page flashes and it goes away. I give up.
I am going to walk away and try to adjust my mood. No, I'm not drinking.
I am going to take Izzy outside to the woods or something. Fresh beautiful cooler air may just be what I need.
It's fall today. I love the weather in the '70s. LOVE it! But I fear the hurricane may give us some remnants of that icky weather.
Then again how will I know?

11 comments:
Oh, no. I am sad you can't comment on my blog. I can't use the reply function on my own blog either. New and improved is always questionable as far as I am concerned. Maybe I am getting old. Or maybe the new blogger just need a kick in the pants.
Do you hear that Blogger. I know you are listening.
I was unreasonably excited to see that you'd commented on mine, since it's been such a pain in the ass for you lately.
I'm jealous of your blue skies and nice weather. It's not hot here, but the smoke and gunk in the air is HORRENDOUS.
Being uninformed is best for us all, don't ya think?
We can't do anything about any of it, can't complain or raise hell if we don't even know there's something going on!
Here's the thing, though. Every thinking individual *knew* exactly how bad the plague was. Strawberry Shartcake is one of the dumbest fucking human beings on the planet.
But I'm not going to tell you that, you don't need to know. Wouldn't want you to panic.
Hope the time outside with Izzy helped.
I also hope the hurricane stays away and lets you to continue to enjoy the fall weather. Take care.
Olga mentioned that she couldn't reply to her comments. Naturally, I had to go look. When I moused over the word 'reply' on a comment, I got a cursor, not the hand pointer. THEN, the page jumped up one page, and I went back to the comment and the reply WORKED! So, maybe if you wait for the page to jump, you might get to comment... HA! NOT!
This morning it was in the 50's. I not ready for that. I still want some heat. Oh well Peg, I guess that's life or whatever it is. LOL Ciao my friend.
Cruisin Paul
That weather message is a perfect slap to the orange one. If we don't know about something, how on earth can we prepare and do what we can to protect ourselves?
I keep reverting daily to Legacy and so far it is working. Don't know when they will cut us off entirely.
Hope there is some down time in your future.
Patti - I went to make a comment on Mr Shife and it told me Oops something broke. It told me to clear my cache and cookies. Did that. Hit Restart and went back and it did it again. And I can no longer revert to legacy as of this morning. I am getting very tired of all these shenanigans.
Too busy to be bored. Work knows I put in for retiring and they've loaded up my schedule. Pretty special.
And? - I don't think you could bitch slap me - I don't think you could reach!
Brian - since I am hoping to close up shop in June maybe that's why I'm too busy too. Oh,, I'll come up there to bitch slap, you boy! I have short arms but I am feisty!
If they don't test the weather it can't be positive you know lol
I love the meme. Perfect analogy.
Post a Comment