Friday, September 28, 2018

Weekly Memes

This meme made me chuckle.
Although it should read, Guess What body PARTS (plural) if you ask me.


did I post this one already?
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Some of us are so old, we can remember going through an entire day without taking pictures of anything ecard
This below would be my crazy neighbor Nancy.

I love this shitty tipper board. I would like something similar for Angie's List and Yelp. Along with customers rating businesses on those sites, I would like to be able to rate customers. This way other contractors know who is batshit crazy and those who don't pay, etc.  Then and only then would it be a level playing field. 
The thought of it makes me very happy. 



8 comments:

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Good ones! I have actually learned how to make memes but I can never think of cleaver things to say in them.

Mike said...

Dealing with the public should qualify you for government benefits. You know, like Walmart employees.

Girls don't have to look like 10's all the time. 9.5 would work just fine. An I think I've got cold coleslaw down pat.

Olga said...

Chuckle worthy all!
BTW, I will be in VT until January this year.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Jean- I could never be that clever so I don't even need to learn how to make them. I'll just steal them from others.

Julie - me too! (customers)

Mike - That is exactly what Rick said. Too funny.

Olga - I'm going to be in your state on 11 12 13 and leave 14th. I hope the foliage is at its peak so I can show Rick what he missed. Not looking forward to this drive!

Arkansas Patti said...

I worked for tips when in college. Would have loved a place to let everyone know when we were stiffed for no reason.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Patti - People are just shits I have decided today. The ugly customers are out in full force.

Cruisin Paul said...

I don't know Peggy, I've never felt like coleslaw, maybe an Italian Creamy Caesar salad. LOL See ya.

Cruisin Paul

Abby said...

Love the memes. Sadly, I can relate to so many...

Shitty tipper board - love it! I like your idea of other businesses being able to "flag" customers to level the playing field.